Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Lonk Chase

@@AmberDust

You don't have to respond to every individual post in our group, it can get in the way of some of the responses sometimes if others aren't given a chance to respond. Some of us may be posting less frequently than others, but multiple posts within a few hours, leaves your characters moving ahead while other characters are stuck in one place. There isn't a specific turn structure, but if you two could please wait for a character to respond instead of assuming they don't respond, I would appreciate it.

@@Lonk Chase,

Give Melke some time to respond please. This is part of the *They meet* section, and she should have the right to get her say in that as well. :) It might take a bit of time, but Melke is usually well worth waiting for. ^^

@@Summer Breeze,

Just wanted to make sure that you saw the way I... *approached things* before going on my weekend. :) Since the last message had a bit of an issue showing, I figured it's for the better to write this just to make extra sure. ^^

@@Quinch,

I had a great time, no worries there. :)

Also, if the things I wrote for you before the weekend stiffles what you had planned in a bad way, let me know and we can try and make it fit better. I figured a bit of force wasn't too bad, as long as I didn't keep it going for long, though you might have another idea of course. ^^

Just wanted to make sure that you saw the way I... *approached things* before going on my weekend. :) Since the last message had a bit of an issue showing, I figured it's for the better to write this just to make extra sure. ^^

i've seen your post, hopefully i'll be able to post tomorrow

Ps. Did you really need to scare summer like that?! XD

Edited by Summer Breeze

@@Blitz Boom

Well, I've been procrastinatey as hell the past few days with no real excuse. I need to head to work soon but I'll whip up a post when I get back.

As for my plans, well, I was hoping for a quick chase through the streets of Ponyville, but while he's not where he wanted to be yet, it's... close enough. :fiery:

@@Blitz Boom

Do I detect another Serpanthera? If the design isn't fully set in stone yet, keep in mind it can be any type of snake and any type of big cat. Though you have already specified that he appears to be a tiger, you haven't specified a type of snake. I will be writing up a mythos for the Serpantheras' creation origins, along with a clearer species description. They should usually be very much in tune with their instincts. They have an extremely good sense of smell (a cat's nose and a snake's tongue), and can sometimes be capable of heat detection just as some snakes are. Not all have venom, but some may have unusual effects. The origin story should help when I finish it.

• Brohoof 1

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Huh... To be honest, I hadn't thought much about that, but it Does sound rather cool. :3 And the only design I have so far is *Mostly covered, with some tiger visuals in the face and with front paws.*, which gives less of a visual than what we have on Bigfoot. :)

Honestly I am just winging this one so far, but you make a good case for the Serpanthera route so far, so for the time being I'll make sure to keep the visuals vague and see where things goes when the origins are done (I look forward to it. I bet it's well awesome. ^^)

@@Blitz Boom

Actually, in your posts, you didn't specify that you were talking about his face, the design calls for a snake head, but there could be some variation (maybe the snake head but with some fur?). There isn't going to be much of a constant aside from "paws of a big cat and the head and tail of a snake," though the origin story will help describe their general nature.

Syo looked at the unicorn and the pony that greeted them with a weird introduction. Syo assumed that he was mostly referring to her as she is probably the weirdest thing that he seen and heard for a while... well, depending on taste, probably second to Briar.

<_< Are you referring to Storm? She's a mare.

(if not, sorry. :P)

Edited by AmberDust

(edited)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Whoops, my bad. :) Sometimes things slip my memory, and I thought I made a facial analysis. Good time to be wrong though. ^^

As for the head and tail of a snake I have it covered, And in a way that would still seem like he had mostly fur. :3 By using the design of the Feathered Tree Viper, whose scales gives it a look between fur and spikes, which would work well for the idea if it is. I just have to remember that the eyes are some way apart when it is, as well as the forked tongue. The viper haves a rather round'ish head, so shouldn't be an issue making things fit overall. ^_^

@@Damonater,

Minor thing mate: please let me control the wolf. :) I let it slide as it was what I had planned to make it do anyway, but just for the record, alright? ^^

Also, please remember the scene with Barrel and happy Hour, and never forget that you can always respond to that whilst waiting for the other group to proceed if it is. I wanna have more fun there too. :3

@@Quinch,

Cruel move Quinch. Guess it's my turn to make your OC seem like a baddie now. :P

Edited by Blitz Boom

(edited)

@@SugarfootWillie,

Should get some responses going soon enough and perhaps a bit more will be shown there. Honestly still winging it at this point like... Welll, all the rest of it. :P More fun when it is barely planned for me. ^^

@@Moonlit,

Editing in a reply to you in a sec, didn't see ya write there. :)

@@Quinch,

No he aint, and I'm getting tempted to drag him a bit to Hell just to show him what happens when you push the wrong buttons too much- Though, we'll see what happens here now that shots are fired back at you. :P

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@GingerLightning

Your post doesn't seem to explain how your character showed up. Did she walk in? Did she fly in? Did she see them from a distance and start heading toward them? What was she doing in the Everfree Forest in the first place? Who is she closest to? Which one is she directing her question to? What emotions does she feel? What emotions is she expressing? These are all very important questions as the answers are what responses are going to be based on and they help to actually tell the story. The roleplay would go a lot smoother if we knew what was actually going on.

P.S. I was in the middle of typing my post when you added your post, which is why I didn't acknowledge your character's arrival.

@@Denim&Venom

I'm still waiting on your response, Miles is making his way toward the exit, but he hasn't exactly made it out the door yet.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Seamore Sandwich,

:muffins: Derp...My mistake.I'll fix that....

A bright yellow Pegasus  with wings to large for her, holes in her orange flame pattern hooves,And she had changeling like horn  and fangs walked through some bushes to the rest of the group of ponies she came over when she saw a Pegasus fly into the clouds and heard the voices of other ponies.

"Hello? I am lost...because I was chasing a small butterfly and I was sure I was going to catch it...But then I noticed where I was and I was ...I am Hoping You can help me get back to town...And I am cold because I fell in a stream earlier...I'm very cold..."She said she looked like she walked through a brier patch on her way here and parts of her mane were still wet also...She looked very scared and she was also shivering and cold.

Edited by GingerLightning

@@GingerLightning,

You'd have to edit that in as your main post in the RP, not in the OOC mate. :) And also, try and keep the (talking) there down a bit. Seen some admins mention it's not supposed to be running around and I wouldn't want anypony in this RP to get a warning from them. It'll just spoil the good fun. ^^

Also... Read this After the post in made in the thread. Guess I just made a bad situation worse. Whoops. :P

@@Seamore Sandwich,

The Timberpup is a runt, and a young one at that. It wouldn't be able to be a threat to more than a small bunny at best. Figured that it wasn't considered a threat to trees either unless it tried to get too close to the actual saplings.

@@Blitz Boom

Well, here goes. Quinch's diplomacy tends to be of the wrecking ball type when it comes to subtlety, but at least he's made it clear that the situation they're in is not sustainable.

{and magic or no, he can be a force to be reckoned with}