Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

(edited)

@@Quinch,

We do have 2 near us. We have Myself and Adante on the way to see them.

There is technically also Strike and Stargazer, but not entirely sure what's going on there right now tbh.

Oh, and Serenade and Ziggy might also hear something. Seems about the right timeline.

Edited by Blitz Boom

So, the Forgotten One is on the prowl looking for new victims. Who's willing to have their character become one of the Forgotten? You'd be joining Last Stand and Crescent in their search for him. This is only until he is defeated, which can be sped up if it becomes necessary, I don't want to drag it on to the point where it's not fun anymore. We could use some real fighters for this, a battle is coming.

@@Melke,

Stormjumper flew up and busted the clouds, a young half Pegasus half changeling showed up lost, and Sissilia is still hiding (I'm about to post, so that's about to change). Oh, right, I almost forgot, a Timberwolf pup is trying to bite the changeling/pegasus's tail.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Damonater,

Page 134, around 3/4'th of the way down on the page, is where you can see both your last post to him, and my last response to you with the Barrel and Happy Hour interaction. Around where Happy snaps the neck of a zombie.

Minor thing btw. I had the Timberwolf as running away when her face was scorched by the shot Damon made to the side of its face, so I will have to disregard some of your last post to make things fit. We can say however, that he hit it whilst it were trying to run away and is now chasing it. That would be fine enough. Just don't try and kill my NPC unless specified, cause this one could potentially be useful later on. ^^ Harming is okay.

@@Quinch,

I can try. Though keep in mind, I have no actual idea of how big the MLP ponies are, so this will be based on averages. Also, he is covered by a big robe and some gauze at this point, so some of this is not yet visible.

Zhu is about the same height as Celestia (a few centimetres under), but longer, even without the roughly 2 meter long tail swaying behind him. Much like the picture I linked in the last post he haves the raised scales all over his body, with short fur fitting the colour scheme on his legs and belly. It's hard to see on the belly unless you are beneath him, and it blends in very well there.

His eyes are yellow and literally glowing, sort of like this:

large.gif

(Random image found through google search)

You can see the glow even in the daytime, though for the time being he doesn't look at others as much as being directed by sound. He doesn't have ears like most others, but instead a small hood that helps direct sound to small holes in his head. Essentially meaning that he can still hear at the same volume as others. Not better, not worse. At least unless I hear otherwise.

You can see the picture of Sisilia in the bios link in @@Seamore Sandwich, signature to get an idea of the neck curve, as this is the same race so that curve should hold true for Zhu as well.

Keep in mind, I use the race with permission from Seamore, and things may change if it is, but this is the base information of Zhu, though it have no included what he can do. That is something i will keep unto for a bit more myself. :3

And I need to try and get a post out now. With some luck, I can manage it before I need to get back to prepping things for tomorrow. ^_^

The info on the Serpanthera race (I may write more):

http://seamoresandwich.deviantart.com/art/Origins-of-the-Serpanthera-589085836

@@Blitz Boom

I left much open to interpretation, but they are definitely predators, built to survive. If Zhu has average hearing (which is totally plausible as snakes and cats are at different ends of the spectrum as far as hearing is concerned) his other senses should be powerful to make up for it. Snakes have an extremely heightened sense of smell using their tongues, so that should do.