Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Stardust Balance,

@@Glike,

Two good bioses there. Dual accepted. ^_^

Now, this RP have gone on for long, and though a fine deal of details on characters are in the past and I'd certainly suggest reading it a little by little, it's not needed to get into the RP. Especially not if we start you off a little away from the main fray and easing you into things.

With all going down in Ponyville it would likely be more relaxed, and gathering up for group fun could be well entertaining. ^^

So... Any suggestions? I'm thinking that perhaps your characters run into eachother looking over some historical place, like the two sisters ruins, and then I can come in from there with somepony to make it more of a gathering.

It's a pretty base idea though, and I would Love hearing your input and/or own ideas. I can work with most things so no reason to hold back the creative juices. ^^

There's also the option of meeting up with @@Officer Strike, at the Solar Guard encampment at the outskirts of town. Why your OC's would be there I am not sure, but if you want this there's plenty of options as to the reason. Like there's a thief in town, might be he knicked some of your stuff. :3

@@Melke,

Yey, welcome back Melke. ^_^ *hug*

Not much have happened actually.

They stand the same place,

Sisilia have come down from her tree and are acting somewhat like a cat, such as purring against a few ponies and hissing when the Forgotten One tried to take Brittle.

Ginger have fully taken in Meeko (the Timberpup) and have shown to not know much of Changeling life in hives.

Seamore (the character) is mute for the time being.

Brittle had a panic attack and is whimpering on the ground.

Briar is worried for her and is trying to avoid adding stress to her, holds back a little information on Changelings that doesn't seem appropriate to Ginger, and asked Lonk not to dig into Brittle's circus time.

Lonk is currently having a go with one of Seamore's OC's that showed up.

That OC is a Changeling doctor, called Miles Xeno. He seems to know Sisilia in a friendly manner and came around looking for her.

Storm are currently gone. Talking with her player, but just imagine she isn't there for a bit.

As for the Forgotten One passing along them, it were unnoticable by anyone but Brittle (who felt it try to take her) and Sisilia (who felt the evil presence).

That should cover it far as I know. :) Not That much momentum from the spot, but that just means you can come along and have fun with us again with greater ease. ^^

@@Stardust Balance,

We can work with that no problem. Just gonna wait and see what @@Glike, says before puttings into action though, to see if he is on board with something happening in Ponyville (we can always just start on the other end of town after all if it is). No need to split things up already unless you want different things, in which case we can start some separate planning. ^^

Welcome to the retcon revolution.

Does Lonk actually have superpowers? I don't know, I haven't thought that far yet.

Is he a pony? I don't know, I haven't thought that far yet.

Was I allowed to make that sort of post? I don't know, I ha-OK, you get the idea.

Let the games begin.

(also, I left room for somepony to come follow me. Not sure who's going to yet, but I suspect either one of Blitz's or Seamore's characters.)

(finally, if I upset Seamore by that one post, I apologize. As was the reason in-character, I was just trying to be kinda-funny in a way. I don't have the most... EEEEEH humor, and I've got in trouble for it MANY other times. Again, sorry.)

Hey guys going to have to bow out of this rp for a bit RL and going off my phone is making it hard to keep up. I'll be back in this rp when things settle down on my end

Edited by cwhip9

@@Lonk Chase,

Eh, you don't godmod things, so frankly just go on a roll with what you have going. :) Might be right entertaining.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@cwhip9,

Awh, that blows cwhip9. :/ But hopefully you can come back at some point then. :) I'll just... Write in that you got lost whilst the spirit tried to get you to the tear then. Seems like a fitting part for now.

Seamore, it's on you then now. Last heard, the spirit had Last Stand now at the tear, and is asking around to his brothers and sisters (I suppose it's a family thing for some of the spirits) if he found the right ones. For the time being, just figure that Last is there alone with him, and we will RP out that he have to look for Crescent when things are done.

@@Glike,

@@Stardust Balance,

Seems like there's a plan then. :) I will wait and see how you start out, then see where to fit in and how. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

Hello there!

I was wondering if I could join in on this for my first shot at the Roleplay world here on the forums. Seems like the best place to start. ^_^ 

Dark Horse is the character I'd like to participate as if that's okay.

While this is my first Roleplay here on the forums, I took part in the Roleplay Mentoring program, so I think I understand all the basic principles, but if there's anything specific you feel I should know please tell me. :)

@@Officer Strike,

Well, depends on if you're on a computer or a tablet/phone.

On a computer, you just highlight a part of the text made by the person you want to mention, then press the Mention button in the text that comes from there.

If you are on a phone/tablet, you need to write this in:

[ b] @[m ember='Blitz Boom ' ][ /b],

Just without any space in anything but the name of the person you mention. And remember, it's case sensitive, so writing *blitz boom* likely won't do much good. :)

@@Frosty Frost,

I'm slightly colourblind, and I can see fine that it ain't the same colour. :) Can't say What colour to be exact, but i can see that it is different from the normal text with no problem. ^_^

@@cwhip9,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

I like that idea too. We will do that then when you eventually can come back cwhip9. ^_^ Don't be a stranger for Too long, and take well care of yourself until you're with us again. :D

@@Glike,

@@Stardust Balance,

Good start Stardust. Looking forward to how this will pan out when Glike responds to it. ^^

@@Dark Horse,

Neat. Been a while since a Sectional Staff wanted to come and play with us. ^_^

Now, I have some major issues with your Bios. Or okay, I have one: Why do your pictures have to be so damn good? xD Especially that Hamlet piece at the end. It's just.... Daaaang. Consider yourself well approved for this thread. :)

Joking and praising aside, what would your ideal be here? Would you want to join up with one of the current groups? Start on something a little away from others and work towards joining others in time? Or perhaps just have your own thing going away from the things that are happening? It is totally fine and I will of course write with you and make sure your not lonely there. :3

If a thing with a focus on you for anywhere between forever or a bit to ease into things, what setting would you prefer it was set in, and where? Having a starting point goes a long way. :)

If you wish to join the other groups head on, lemme know, and I will give you a rundown about who the groups are made from and roughly what they are doing. :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom,

Haha, thank you. Glad to have made a solid first impression. ^_^

Well, as mentioned in his bio, Dark loves to vacation in Ponyville. So I can see this as him taking a much needed break there.

As it seems that @@Stardust Balance and @@Glike have just started their own segment, perhaps it would be a good idea to jump in with them now? If they both agree to it of course. :)

@@Dark Horse,

Sounds like a splendid idea. :) Go for it dude, and let's see what sort of magic the three of you can make. ^_^

@@MDLineArt,

Heh, cool, and good picture. ^_^ I welcome each side of your OC whole-heartedly into this RP: :D

If this is your first attempt, perhaps a small, one on one would be an ideal way for you to start? Just to get your sea legs, so to speak. I could whip up an OC in seconds and wring along with you, or see if I can free one of my current used ones for a spot of fun if it were. ^^

@@Damonater,

@@SugarfootWillie,

Are you two okay? been a while since we've seen you around. :)

• Brohoof 3

@@MDLineArt,

Heh, cool, and good picture. ^_^ I welcome each side of your OC whole-heartedly into this RP: :D

If this is your first attempt, perhaps a small, one on one would be an ideal way for you to start? Just to get your sea legs, so to speak. I could whip up an OC in seconds and wring along with you, or see if I can free one of my current used ones for a spot of fun if it were. ^^

I appreciate it.  Picture is still a WIP while I am still evolving the character.  Yes, this is my first shot, so a 1 on 1 would be preferred.  Just say the time and place ;)