Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@everypony

Sorry for not writing anything today. Still tackling a few health issues that I hope is not as bad as my paranoia tell me. Hopefully something can be done tomorrow. :)

I'm sorry for the short posts, and not responding to everypony just yet, but the health issues is still there and it's draining me of the energy I'd normally use for this.

(yesterday)

Perhaps if I give it until after I have rested @@Seamore Sandwich, the others will have responded something. :)

(today)

@@SugarfootWillie,

@@Quinch,

Wondering if you two want to add something before it goes on in Ponyville. :)

@@Damonater,

@@Frosty Frost,

@@Summer Breeze,

@@GingerLightning,

@@Lonk Chase,

@@AmberDust,

@@Denim&Venom,

Where are you all? Been a while since we heard from any of you and getting worried about you. :/

Edited by Blitz Boom

@everyone too

Sorry for not posting much, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed - too much going on in too many places by too many people. Can someone give me a rundown where we're at right now - what's happening with everyone and where?

@@Quinch,

Base of things that will concern Quinch: Vivid and Adante spoke a bit back and forth, including some neat stuff on ho hw knew some things about her, then she started swaying and talking to herself about something harming the dead before starting to run at medium speed through town towards the area she had heard it. That would be the Forgotten One controlled by Seamore currently.

It can't be seen, and unless your character haves some kind of special connection to the realm where spirits wander, can't be felt out either, in which case you would hardly notice it before it lounged for you I would suppose. Seamore will clarify this as the attack goes on.

Zhu is currently not doing anything other than speaking in riddles as he have done so far, but I will add a little something with him soon. Just need to get back into it now after having a bit of time feeling pretty bad. :)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Hopefully I could add that before you include something with Nemo? I just need an hour roughly to get it written out, in case you are here at the time I write this. Otherwise you can ignore it. ^_^

@,

Btw, good opener post. :3 Will get you a response to that soon as well. ^^

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@AmberDust,

PM'ed you the short of the matter of what have happened in your absence. It's not much, so hopefully it shouldn't be an issue to get back into things. ^^ If it seems a bit much, just pretend that your OC was up getting rid of a few clouds she had missed the first time and just comes down as you write. Easy way to not have it matter that you missed a little. :3

@@GingerLightning,

Music rehearsal eh? Cool. :3 Hope that's gonna go well. ^_^

@@Damonater

@@Damonater,

Minor thing btw. I had the Timberwolf as running away when her face was scorched by the shot Damon made to the side of its face, so I will have to disregard some of your last post to make things fit. We can say however, that he hit it whilst it were trying to run away and is now chasing it. That would be fine enough. Just don't try and kill my NPC unless specified, cause this one could potentially be useful later on. ^^ Harming is okay.

@@Damonater,

Minor thing mate: please let me control the wolf. :) I let it slide as it was what I had planned to make it do anyway, but just for the record, alright? ^^

@@Seamore Sandwich @@Blitz Boom,

Well, we can chalk it up to differences in technology - I figure I might as well let him go half-blind in this situation. In the CoHiverse, spirits are pretty much entirely supernatural, so I figured I might as well run with that idea. He may be prepared and outfitted, but I don't want Quinch to be too versatile.

Also, this seems to be Vivid and possibly Andante's rodeo, so he's keeping his distance until he thinks he can actually do more good than harm.

I guess I should take myself out of this roleplay.  I've lost all interest here, not only that, but 1990 hasn't made his post yet, if he did I missed.

Sorry, everypony.  :(

Hope to see at least some of you somewhere else in the Roleplay World.

There. Sorry for the time, but writing the posts on the phone takes a bit of time for me. Not my usual media. :)

@@DwhitetheGamer,

I'm sorry to hear that mate, but I can understand your reasons.

I wish you nothing but the best in the future, and may you live long and prosper. :)

• Brohoof 1