Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Officer Strike,

Edit it, and then just write something akin to *This post was deleted* and a few more words to hit the minimum word count.

For the future, I would ask that you never make a new reply instead of an edit, okay? It makes the whole thing messy, and we're here to talk you through it if there is something about the process that seems an issue.

(edited)

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Weird then. I refreshed the page but it looked the same to me... Perhaps I just refreshed it a bit before the action was taken then. Heh, me and my bad timing and big mouth. :)

@@Officer Strike,

Sorry lad. ^^

I will have some response for this soon, just need something to eat first.

Edited by Blitz Boom

My first IC post in, well, a loooong time!

Good job me!

> pats self on back

Oh, and to avoid any misunderstandings, I'm not aiming to put Quinch in a fight. He's just.... twitchy at this point.

Edited by Quinch

My first IC post in, well, a loooong time!

Good job me!

> pats self on back

Oh, and to avoid any misunderstandings, I'm not aiming to put Quinch in a fight. He's just.... twitchy at this point.

You did well. ^^ When I get home from work I'll have fun replying to it for sure.

Also, if it seems like Quinch would want a fight I'm sure that the soul-magic using demonic pony wouldn't exactly be either helpless or unwilling to have a little spar with him. :P

But let's see where things goes. ^^

@@Seamore Sandwich, right I do apologize for my lack of response this past weeks or so IRL stuff I have to admit that last post was kind of a hasty "uh...random story moment go!" bit also I am running out of ideas for this dream plot we have going on with cresent, Nemo, and Last

@@cwhip9

Well, you don't have to keep randomly changing my the dream. I'm not saying you can't do it at all, but this last change was a bit sudden. I had a plan back in the bar, then I could have salvaged it back in the hospital, but now I'm not sure. I need you to answer my question: is the scene on the ship during the day or night? Also, what kind of ship is it? Big? Small? I really need to know where I am. Are they above or below decks? Is the water calm or is the ship being rocked by huge waves?

@@Seamore Sandwich, yes that's what I was aiming for feel free to take over the setting im thinking the dream could go unexpected for cresent which could help your story plan. Also why am I sensing an incepction vibe from where we are going with this plot?

@@Summer Breeze,

I understand, had some PC issues lately too so I can relate to things: :/ I hope it is working now though, fingers crossed. ^_^

@@Summer Breeze,

@@Damonater,

@@Frosty Frost,

Just wanted to ask you all three now I was at it, if you're all alright? Been some time since we've seen you in the thread and I'm getting kinda worried for you mates.

I am not pressing for details, I hope it doesn't come off like that, I am just worried if you've been sick or something like that and if you're getting any better. It's pretty cold many places, so flu season is still well upon us, so figure that might be something like that that happened and that you - understandably - aren't feeling the RP mood since being sick isn't a good state of mind.

Been there, done that, didn't remember to get the T-shirt. :)