Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are spiders evil?

Ya but there not dangerous to people I mean I think that jumping spider is more of a threat to humans then any trapdoor spider is XD

if you died from shock it would eat you

anyway that jumping spider can't do that much can it?

Also sorry for being a know all I'm not usually like this but spiders just get me for some reason.

“He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever”

if you died from shock it would eat you

anyway that jumping spider can't do that much can it?

The most a jumping spider can do is jump on you I guess they can bite but they mostly just look at you till you walk away or they run away.

Ever heard of the goliath bird eating spider?

This...

spider3.jpg

I can live with small spiders, hell I have some webs inside my own room and I don't remove them because the spideys are nice enough to eat stuff for me :P

But the one above? They're EVIL. EVIL TO THE CORE.

Also, thanks @@Kay Dreamer for showing me those spiders and making my life so much more ... interesting. And terrifying ;_;

This...

spider3.jpg

I can live with small spiders, hell I have some webs inside my own room and I don't remove them because the spideys are nice enough to eat stuff for me :P

But the one above? They're EVIL. EVIL TO THE CORE.

Also, thanks @@Kay Dreamer for showing me those spiders and making my life so much more ... interesting. And terrifying ;_;

fuck, if i saw that i would freak, its eating a fucking snake 

I HATE THIS THREAD

25yuswsw28295.gif

img-3252764-1-spiderman-3-black-suit.jpg

I know this Spider is, lol.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/2003839490.gif

I know as well XD (error error error)

YES THEY ARE EVIL, THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE THE HUMAN RACE!!!! THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE YOU CAN HIDE FORM THEM!! THEY CAN CRAWL OR STRING DOWN FROM THE CEILING!!!

Yes and some open you up while your sleeping and store there eggs under your skin no joke either some spiders do that.

Nope, they're helpful and they eat other gross Bug's. They leave me alone, I leave them alone. Simple as that.

They don't leave me alone they come right at me all the dang time it's like there trying something.

a wolf spider sat watching me while i was asleep 

it was deciding if i was either

a. a threat

b. a mate

c. a food source

d. wtf is this thing, runs

luckily it chose d if it chose b i would have woken up to that 0.0

post-30550-0-44452000-1415889083_thumb.jpg

Why all the spider hate?

Considering all the insects they eat and help control I'd say spiders get a really bad rap for nothing more than their appearance. Sure they bite, but so do most fanged animals when hunting or feeling threatened. And if you consider the technical and engineering possibilities with spider silk, you should see why they are such incredible creatures.

a wolf spider sat watching me while i was asleep 

it was deciding if i was either

a. a threat

b. a mate

c. a food source

d. wtf is this thing, runs

luckily it chose d if it chose b i would have woken up to that 0.0

Well that could have been interesting.

post-30550-0-91112300-1415889106.jpg

If you just post the Image URL in the "Insert Image" text box, you can post the GIF itself. Like posting a normal image. ^^

2003839490.gif

OT: This spider looks pretty evil. ^^"

cute_cartoon_spider_hat-rfa8dd5f4232845f

That tis the most evil spider I ever saw D:

:)

I had a pet tarantula and she was a darling! Completely changed my perspective of spiders and tarantulas. :') oh how i that miss that cowardly giant

Well Tarantulas aren't called the genial giants for nothing (or are we thinking of something else I don't know) but ya X3

Yes, I believe that spiders are evil.

There isn't any one specific reason why I feel this way, but instead a combination of several factors that make it evil.

Perhaps it's because of their eight, dexterous, segmented, skeletal legs.

It could also be their soulless eyes that strike fear and panic into sane people.

Or maybe it's the fact that they ensnare their prey in a material stronger than steel, then proceed to wrap said prey in the webbing and injects a poison that liquifies the organs of the victim via fangs.

Either way, they plan to dominate the world, and are therefore evil.