Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are spiders evil?

NOOO they are adorable  :squee:  eye-macros-jumping-spider2.jpg

Can't deny (don't own the image although I am unaware of the owner) 

okay no spiders are not evil in fact I find them strangely adorable...:3

the amount of times I saved spiders how could I not find them cute? even the big ones....

as you may know by now yes I HAVE got a inner Fluttershy in me so I find all animals cute in their own unique way...this is my thoughts

all animals have something unique about them that I learn to respect and love having me not having a fave animal...

so no spiders are not evil.

• Brohoof 1

tbh that looks damn eldritch. if that thing was anywhere from the size of a rat or bigger it'd be utterly terrifying. But I guess a lot of things would; but this thing has something about it. It's them damn emerald eyes

Well myself I find it adorable....and well jumping spiders are quite small (and harmless) and hey they wear water drops as hats....that's kind of adorable...

(the eyes are the most adorable part to me).

• Brohoof 1

Depends on if they are in my visible sight or not. I have a serious phobia of insects in general.  :maud:

Even tho i have a serious phobia of insects, i found this quite amazing and in a way inspiring.  :maud:

This spider doesn't seem all that "evil" to me.

img-3099961-1-NNcVDYt.jpg

I see your picture and raise you one spider fist bump.

img-3100020-1-TB5W8WM.jpg

Not bad my good sir.

Not. Bad.

thumb.png

Not sure if serious, considering the unlikelyhood of that scenario.

Well you said "birds need something to eat too". In this case, that "something to eat" would be cockroaches and mosquitoes :blink:. I could understand mosquitoes (actually I thought birds would go for much bigger insects?), but roaches...:blink:.

Ever heard of the goliath bird eating spider?

Spider spoiler!!

bird_eating_spider.jpg

No, they are not.  To me Spiders are just like us. Trying their very best to survive in this world,  lots of people are scared and often think of them as bad pests I on the other hand do think they are pretty cool, cute and interesting creatures.

• Brohoof 1

Simple answer... No. Spiders can be very useful since they tend to eat unwanted pests crawling around your house. If you want information about spiders then look it up or watch this rather strange video.

As an Exotic animal lover who owns many exotic pets, like a Salmon Pink Bird Eating Spider (She is an amazing gentle giant)

I say no, they get rid of pests like the deadly Mosquito and the more just annoying Common house fly with ease and if you treat them with the respect there Arachnid species deserves then then they will respect you back.

As an Exotic animal lover who owns many exotic pets, like a Salmon Pink Bird Eating Spider (She is an amazing gentle giant)

I say no, they get rid of pests like the deadly Mosquito and the more just annoying Common house fly with ease and if you treat them with the respect there Arachnid species deserves then then they will respect you back.

You own a bird eating spider they eat birds like these cuties

http://www.straight.com/files/styles/popup/public/files/images/wide/CuteBirds_2012.jpg