Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are spiders evil?

Spiders? No, they are not.

SCORPIONS are evil.

"You know, these spiders have a lot of legs... let's give them a lightning fast tail filled with poison, and make these front two legs CRAB CLAWS."

You should change evil for bad-ass.

Edited by Darker
  • Brohoof 1

narturally no there part of the ecosystem and help us rid the enviroment of flies, and other bugs..but (Shivers) don't come near me....

snakes on the other hand..i love, which my parents really dont get how i can be afraid of spiders but find snakes gorgeous creatures

• 2 weeks later...

They are arguably the most evil things on the planet. They look at you with there many eyes with there icky legs and there webs get EVERYWHERE. I once screamed and ran out of a room when a spider crawled onto my leg. Why? Because if I didn't it would have infected me with its evil ick or whatever. Forget global warming and terrorism! We need to kill the eight-legged menace!

While spiders and arachnids in general do freak me out, I don't think they're evil at all.  They provide a necessary purpose, which I'm grateful for.  I leave them alone in nature, unless they get on me.  If they come into my home though, I'm not too terribly forgiving, lol.

Also for everyone spiders can be evil I mean some like very little ones crawl in your ears at night and lay eggs inside you mostly around your brain and when the eggs open up the baby's eat at your brain and make you bleed from every hole on your head before crawling out leaving you to die or to be brain dead for the rest of your life.

If anyone needs me, I'll be uncontrollably sobbing on my pillow in the corner.

• Brohoof 1

For me? No, they aren't evil. They don't bother me, so I don't bother them. In fact, they are helpful when getting rid cockroaches which I really hate.

Spiders Good, Cockroaches...EVIL

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh yes so evil, because people say they are and how scary they are in the movies! No...not really actually. They are just a misunderstood creature that people place some evil mindset on them much like the Salem Witch Trials where they thought certain women were actual witches, so they hung them. Same with snakes (I own a snake too), they mean no harm unless they are wild and someone's invading their territory or they're just defending themselves. I've been bitten by my snake because that's all she knows. She has no arms or legs to capture creatures to eat, let alone a brain with enough intellect capacity to do otherwise like us. It's a survival instinct much like we have. 

Oh I almost forgot, remember Maud Pie episode? I wish theres spiders like in that episode...

If they're in australia, then yes. Especially those fucking funnel web spiders.

img-3171868-1-Sydney_Funnel-Web.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting. Im scared to sleep now. I thank you so much. 

Edited by BronyAssassin

Oh I almost forgot, remember Maud Pie episode? I wish theres spiders like in that episode...

Thanks a lot for posting. Im scared to sleep now. I thank you so much. 

Oh I've got more. Lots more. 

8527196489_85a03c6c81_z.jpg

561892_2564c2726ffd0fa8b0e6dd9b30e0eecb_

australian-spiders-funnelweb1.jpg

australian-spiders-huntsman.jpg

Do you want me to go on?

To me YES VERY anyway that's just be and that's boring so I want to know what are you guys views on spiders?

Any view is good here so go crazy... If you want that is.

their brain is smaller then a pinhead and yet lots of people think they have a alteria motive then just living and trying to survive

I think they look quite cute, but then thats just me

149734,xcitefun-cute-spider-1.jpg

for instant take this cute trapdoor spider, it doesn't hurt anyone justs sit here all day and night waiting for a meal to appear, finally when it gets to a certain age the males go and find a female before letting them be eaten for their children benefit, now that's some parental commitment 

their brain is smaller then a pinhead and yet lots of people think they have a alteria motive then just living and trying to survive

I think they look quite cute, but then thats just me

img-3247640-1-149734,xcitefun-cute-spide

for instant take this cute trapdoor spider, it doesn't hurt anyone justs sit here all day and night waiting for a meal to appear, finally when it gets to a certain age the males go and find a female before letting them be eaten for their children benefit, now that's some parental commitment

Or a male cause I found out recently that most spiders and insects prefer to companion ship of there own sex I mean I guess it makes sense cause the females seem to eat the males when there pregnant so maybe ya.

Also that's a jumping spider it's easy to tell cause jumping spiders are like the cutest spiders ever and I'm terrified of spiders so that's how freaking cute they are.

Also because trapdoor spiders are bigger usually black.

Edited by Guest

hmmm trapdoor spiders look the same but normally hide under leaves or rocks

XD

No trapdoor spider dig holes or find a hole and make a nest in them also I don't think they look the same at all really.

Jumping spider.

http://demilked2.uuuploads.com/jumping-spider-waterdrop-hats-uda-dennie/jumping-spider-waterdrop-hats-uda-dennie-2.jpg

Trapdoor spider

http://www.spyderwood.com/images/Spiders/trapdoorSpider1.jpg

Also sorry for being a know all I'm not usually like this but spiders just get me for some reason.

Edited by Guest

holy mother of celestia

thats trapdoor spider is a thug

no wonder they are so scary

Ya but there not that big though but ya there scary X3

it would jump out at you and go

NOM NOM FEEDING TIME, MUHAHAHAHAHA

Ya but there not dangerous to people I mean I think that jumping spider is more of a threat to humans then any trapdoor spider is XD