Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you could become any pony in mlp which would you be?

Lucky Star

Chrysalis because I will get an army, and I can mind control people, and I can basically just make all of the changelings turn into Chituari and replay the Avengers pony style.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Then you wouldn't be living their life. It would be your life in their body although it would be possible to try and mimic the pony, it would not be possible for an exact match. The only way it could be done is if you died and became the pony in all aspects as if you were reincarnated. I would not approve of that fate.

instead of analyzing the way I chose to word it, why not answer the question  :maud:

Hm... Hmmmmmmmmmm... Good question... Let's see...

List of things I want to be;

1. Male. Nothing personal, I just like being a guy

2. Want to be one of the better designed stallions, don't care much for the more mare looking ones because the designs just do not work for me...

3. Have to be involved with something cool and useful

4. Would prefer to be involved in something that would keep me close to one of my favorite ponies if not both of my favorites, Flutters and Luna

5. If at all possible, want to be able to hook up with them

After thinking about it extensively, this leaves me to choose...

Big_McIntosh_onstage_ID_S2E05.png

If I had to be a character in the show, I would be Shining Armor.

Now for the reasons:

1) Hes a stallion, I'm a guy. Nuff said.

2) He's the only stallion on the show known to be getting any action. Nuff said.

3) Not only does he get serious newly wed action, but he gets to throw his wife off of balconies. That right there is some primo stress relief. My human wife won't let me do that. I am so deprived.

4) Twilight is my little sister. Nice benie. Free baby sitting.

5) But mostly for the alicorn action.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and would like to change my answer. I'd like to be a background pony that lives in ponyville, who is related to the pony that owns the newspaper.

That relation is important, because I'd like to work as a reporter that always just happens to be elsewhere, covering innocuous stories, whenever anything dangerous happens. :)

I'd have to go with Octavia.

I've always wanted to be able to play some kind of stringed instrument and it would be a pretty awesome livelihood.

Plus the adorability factor... > _ >

Out of all the ponies of equestria, I would be Pinkie Pie. My reason is because she is the complete opposite of me. Or maybe fluttershy, cause I can relate to her the most, and because when flutters is in a rage she can kick some serious ass. If I could be any other creature I would be the almighty discord.