Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd like to get, but can't

Cosmik Vek

Metal Gear Solid for the PS1. Despite having a system that can play it (PS2), I don't have a PS1 memory card and I missed my chance to buy the game just yesterday. I predict it is going to be a while before the same store sells another copy of it.

• Brohoof 1

Splatoon. But I don't own a Wii U, nor do I want to buy a console i'm only going to play one game on. 

Also, Werewolf: The Apocalypse- The Heart of Gaia. A game where you transform into a werewolf and battle agents of corruption in a darker version of our world. Unfortunately the game got shut down in '99. 

And Babylon 5: Into the Fire, based on the successful sci-fi series of the 90's, where you play as a fighter pilot and command fleets in the various conflicts of the show. Also cancelled in '99 a few months before release. 

The Five Nights At Freddy's games, Spooky's House of Jumpscares, Little Big Planet series, several games that my friends own and play through Steam.

? ...Odd... Spooky's House of Jumpscares should be a free game on Steam. At least last time I checked. Only the OST costs money. And it doesn't require much of anything from the computer.

Tried downloading Minecraft but either myself or my computer wasn't up to the challenge.

I Hate The -Ing Internet. I had lived a long life without ever realizing I'm a slack twisted idiot lacking the basic life skills of a 5 year old. Enlightenment is supposed to be good for you, but I could have died happy without that one :(

I posted here about a year ago, but since then my opinion on this subject has changed, so that's why I'm posting again.

Anyway, I want to play the Assassin's Creed games! :yay: I really love history and I think it would be awesome to play games based around the Italian Renaissaince or the Golden Age of Piracy or the American or French Revolutions :pinkie:. Unfortunately, I don't have the proper consoles that are needed to play the games :/. I do have a PC of course, but it's really outdated and doesn't have the system requirements to play video games on it.

I guess I could buy the consoles, but it seems like a bit of a waste of money to me, since I don't know of any other games that I'd want to play on those consoles...

Edited by SparklingSwirls