Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Epic Fails?

EssieHiddles

I'm a freshman in college.  My 1st keg party.  I don't want anybody to know I've never drank before, they'll think I'm uncool.  So, everything anybody asks me if I want to drink., I'm Yeah, sure I drink X (REALLY bad idea, + I learned you keep getting drunker for hours after you quit drinking)

So, I go to stagger home.  It's dark, it's raining, but I think I see my dorm lights.  I'm already getting soaked, I'll just take this shortcut over this field rather than go by the path.  Turns out, what I thought was a puddle was an ornamental fish pond.  Stepped out into 6+ feet of water.  I couldn't swim well under the best of circumstances, which this wasn't.  Host hauled me out of the pond & I threw up all over them.  (Think Niagara Falls in vomit).

For some reason, we never became really close friends :(

Edited by sweetolebob18
  • Brohoof 1

I went to fire a rubber band, and pulled the back end so far back, it was almost touching my eye....then I let go of the wrong end, so it hit me right in the eyeball. Yes, it was painful.

LOL! I did that a couple times with these crazy heavy duty rubber bands from a K'nex race car set I had when I was younger.

I literally saw stars. :blink:

post-24370-0-03499100-1417289154.jpg

Huh, small world, because I called my 3rd grade teacher "Grandma" a number of times.

Well, I went one step further and called my teacher by my dog's name... several times. Yeah, I was a weird kid.

Biggest epic fail though? Hmm... probably an oral presentation I delivered in English class when I was about 12 or so. The topic had something to do with dodgy bank deals, and I meant to say "we should all crack down on these bankers". Unfortunately I was nervous, so what I actually said was "we should all crap down on these bankers". Needless to say, that speech became rather memorable.

I was really nervous with my first kiss, so after I kissed my this girl, I patted her on the head...

I'm a cellist, and on my first day of orchestra I was put at the top of the pit. Right before we were about to play Don Giovanni, my inpin collapsed and I fell down through five rows, taking stands and violists with me until I landed at the conductor's feet.

When I was twelve, I had a crush on a girl in my martial arts class, so I was trying not to be awkward and mess stuff up. When we were doing our rolling drills, I had to roll and grab a basketball. What I wasn't told was that it was a twenty pound medicine ball. So I kinda flopped over it and then it spun on top of my head for a few seconds before flying off into the distance.

When I first started driving, I forgot that my car was in neutral and not reverse, so I revered my engine while parked between two cops. The look they gave me hurt my soul.

I was walking around campus while listening to "walking on sunshine." It's impossible for me not to dance when listening to that song, but I might stop since I got caught dancing terribly by my math teacher.

I still have trouble using the underground parts of my college campus, so I was wandering around looking for the stairs with two cups of coffee in my hands. I finally found a sign that said "stairs," but since my hands were full I had to kick the door. Well, I kicked right into some guy's lecture. What's worse is that I did the same thing ten minutes later. Same guy. Still couldn't find the stairs.

I once walked into a mirror thinking it was a doorway.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, one time in high school I had to make a poster full of pictures of things I liked. I didn't know the difference between the looks of a cell phone and an iPod (cuz I had neither), but I liked music, and so I put something of that nature on my poster. 

When I said I liked music, this guy in the front loudly proclaimed, "that's a PHONE...." 

And the entire class laughed at me.  :(

But phones can hold and play music now, and I keep my music on my phone nowadays, so THERE.  >_>

Then one time, I was trying to do a cartwheel in the living room, but I landed wrong and landed with a HUGE thump. My parents came upstairs yelling about the huge sound and said I knocked the lightbulb out downstairs.  :blink:

• 5 years later...

Way back during my school days, I once lost my school bus pass. My parents ended up having to pay for a new one. However, a couple of days later, I picked up an N64 game that was just casually sitting on my bedroom dresser and discovered my original bus pass underneath the game. Moral of the story. If you think you've checked everywhere for something missing but fail to find it, the chances are that you forgot to check the stupidest of places.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

I thought you found that you could use a N64 cartridge as a bus pass :ButtercupLaugh:

"No bus pass. But gaze upon this copy of Goldeneye for the N64 and I'm sure you'll find that I do not need a bus pass." :kirin:

The world is a weird and backwards place. But sadly not enough for such shenanigans to work. :P

I was soloing for the first time on the airplane, and I accidentally taxied the wrong way (at an untowered airport), so I turned the plane off and pushed it the other way since there was no room to turn around :sealed: .