Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your fav. clothing brand?

Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie and Fitch

The Abercrombie & Fitch logo is really neat. :P  

• 5 months later...

I love love LOVE Forever 21. Almost every single clothing item in my closet is from there. The clothes are actually really cute and affordable compared to the other stores in the mall. That's one of the few stores I go to in the mall nowadays. I also like to go in Hollister (only for jeans), Target, and Goodwill (who doesn't like $5 shirts?).

I like Vans for the shoes

Man, I need more Vans. I love their brand. 

Celio*

Celio3.jpg

I don't know if it's known elsewhere than in France.

I know of it - we kinda have the same thing here, called Magasin du Nord.  :squee:

For my boring, lounging around the house playing video game clothes, I like St. John's Bay shirts and Union Bay pants and shorts.  But when I go out, I tend to wear a lot of custom stuff, things I made myself, or costume type stuff from places like Museum Replicas.  I'm really into fashion and wear a lot of unusual stuff.

Probably Vans if anything but I don't really wear any name brand stuff. Most of nice clothes I buy from clothes outlets which have discounted prices of store brand clothing. I just go for what I think looks nice but not looking to break the bank. 

• 2 years later...

I dunno if it counts, but I suppose the only brand I can say I really like is Doc Martens. I just find their boots really great for my feet and awesome to look at. And they last many years. I'm not fussy otherwise.

I just buy whatever is on sales, since I'm not too picky. Just as long it's wearable and good quality. 

I don't necessarily buy my clothes based on the brand but Urban Classics definitely provides clothes for my taste. :o

Wind River is my favourite. I really like their sweaters and they don't plaster their logo on their clothing, making a fair bit of their stuff valid for business casual wear. Plus, I just don't like having branding on my clothes; it bothers me.

Edited by Celtore

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 3:38 PM, Y'ffre the Singer said:

Adidas because i dont wear others

After my own heart.