Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Going back through my emails to see if I could find the specific day I had my very first bassoon lesson. That ended up hitting me a little hard... Thinking about my life back then is painful. I didn't find the date, either. Lol.

• Brohoof 1

I was eating a Pizza !  :fluttershy:

Because i couldnt eat at my workplace anymore, because i got kicked out. Well, i didnt got kicked out, but i just dont know any other english word, to describe it  :blush:  My Test job got cancelled, is that the right word?  :lie:

• Brohoof 2

I was at a Halloween party, and my god was it boring, it was basically full of kids with their parents and their wasn't much to do when I was there. Perhaps I should start flying to America whenever it's the Halloween season next time.

I'm jealous ._. People can sometimes be immature in parties xD

• Brohoof 1

I was considering trying to get back to sleep. It's not like I should be here anyway.... I was logging off from something as I'm probably never going to be needed but I'll still get notifications.......(again, I don't know why. I don't think I'll be needed)

• Brohoof 1

I was considering trying to get back to sleep. It's not like I should be here anyway.... I was logging off from something as I'm probably never going to be needed but I'll still get notifications.......(again, I don't know why. I don't think I'll be needed)

dont worry, i'm here with you *hugs*

• Brohoof 2