Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cartoons you think should've lasted longer?

Alex Z

YOUNG JUSTICE

GOSH DANG

BRING IT BACK

Funny thing about this show. I had only started watching it's reruns and started to like it a couple of weeks prior to it getting canceled. I hear Starfire was *this* close to being on it as at least a guest. I found out about this way too late, but heard it was awesome and completely agree on this.

I really need some Neftlix or Hulu.

Edited by bronislav84

I can only remember one cartoon I recently watched that only had one season and was hilarious. It was Clone High. Clone High is set in a high school that is secretly being run as an elaborate military experiment. The school is entirely populated by clones of famous historical figures (like Ghandi and F. Kennedy) that have been created and raised with the intent of having their various strengths and abilities harnessed by the United States military. Here, watch a bit of what it has to offer :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdCzi236mcU

• Brohoof 1

about 90% of the anime I love ended up only being twelve episodes long while the manga were ten time longer.

I think they should have continued.

especially sayonara zetsubou sensei, I mean that manga had like three hundred chapters and they gave a small bite compared to a whole meal!

and I was so excited when I found out about the anime too, I was so peeved I didn't even watch it.

I loved that series so much, I must have read it five times xD

there's no pleasing a die hard fan I guess.

Does anybody remember the show Sym Bionic Titan? Yeah that show didn't last very long. I liked that show, but it was never renewed for a second season because it supposedly was not selling any merchandise. I was waiting for it to come back, but it never did, same thing with the new Thundercats.

• Brohoof 2

Does anybody remember the show Sym Bionic Titan? Yeah that show didn't last very long. I liked that show, but it was never renewed for a second season because it supposedly was not selling any merchandise. I was waiting for it to come back, but it never did, same thing with the new Thundercats.

Have not seen that, there's another one to add to the list.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (That cartoon was one of my favorites as a child), Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends...there are more but I can't think of them at the moment. :P

I wish King of the Hill could have lasted forever. It's not the kind of show that lends itself well to going over-the-top in any way that bothers me, much unlike other series that were revived or otherwise have gone on too long, like Futurama. Even though I liked the last season of Futurama, it always felt off.

Megas XLR

My Life as a Teenage Robot

Teen Titans

Rocko's Modern Life

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Samurai Jack

Batman Beyond

Oh, and Invader Zim

Edited by Space Woona

- Samurai Jack

- Symbiotic Titan

- Spectacular Spider-Man

- Wolverine and The X-Men

- Young Justice

- Avengers : Earth's Mightiest Heroes

- Batman Beyond

- Gargoyles

- Green Lantern : The Animated Series

- Megas XLR

- Futurama

- Teen Titans

- Invader Zim

- My Life As A Teenage Robot

- Transformers Animated

- Pinky And The Brain

- The Looney Tunes Show

- Hey Arnold!

- Justice League Unlimited

Has no one brought up Pirates of DarkWater?