Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the longest you have ever driven on a trip?

Gone Airbourne

:o

How is that even possible??  :blink:

Needed to be at a place at a time so willpower i guess?? i should totally be a green lantern. :D

oh and red bull, a little lot of red bull  ;)

Needed to be at a place at a time so willpower i guess?? i should totally be a green lantern. :D

oh and red bull, a little lot of red bull  ;)

Thats very impressive o.O my back would be hurting so much if I tried that. I'd be passed out asleep.

• Brohoof 1

2 12 hour days to glacier national park. After doing that to and from we decided to just fly places as with flight credit cards and other plans it's actually cheaper and more convenient to fly than it is to just pay for gas and a hotel to get there.

Fort Stewart Georgia to Ahwatukee Arizona it took many agonizing days that I can't even remember but from what my family says it took us 4 days which is odd because average travel time would be a day and a half

8 hours from New Jersey to Vermont for a week of skiing, and the same trip in reverse, of course.  My friends were grateful but very annoyed with me, since I went the speed limit the entire way.

By car, 14-15 hours a few times, so by my self and with other. I also once drove 8 hours in a snow storm at 65+ MPH (104 KPH) the hole time. but the real story is by BIKE!

By BIKE 17 hours, 212 miles (341 Km)in one day solo. I went from Boston to my house in long island NY (I took a ferry across the water, ferry miles not include in the 212 number)

I would rather spend 8 hours on my bike then in a car but anything over 10 hours on ether just sucks no matter what.

post-27007-0-78545800-1421349725_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-61944600-1421349733_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 2

Well mine beats everyones so far will sumone be able to top it?? Me n a buddy drove straight from Indiana to san jose, California= 1 day + 8 hrs..upon arrival in CA we passed out a gas station, woke up n went to meet the person we were suppsed to stay with but they fell thro!! So after our bussiness was taken care of we drove 30 mins to santa cruz beach to smoke a blunt on the beach..after that we hoped in the car n my buddy immediately passes out so i drive straight to reno, nv n booked a rm. next day got up n drove back home!! Now the whole reason for this trip was stricktly "bussiness" if u catch my drift ;)

The longest I've been in a road trip is 6-7 hours, from South Australia to Victoria. I like road trips as it's more low-key and nice to be with friends/family. Not to mention that there is more wildlife to look for.

11 hours from Johannesburg to George in South Africa. Not something I'd repeat again though.  Only because of an emergency.  Usually I prefer to take a break after five hours.  Sleep over.