Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Something Bad About your Favorite Episode

Moved to Elsewhere

All right, you all know one pet peeve I have with critics is them nitpicking the most trivial details. Well guess what, here's a thread where you can do just that about your favorite episode. So, here's mine.

Pinkie Pride: Um, the mane six abandoning Pinkie that fast was kind of off. That's all I got

• Brohoof 2

Applejack trolling Celestia you know when she was right but still sent a letter saying she didn't learn anything cause she was right just saying she was kind of being a bit of a dick makes for funny comics though :3

The Crystal Empire: Maybe a little more screen time for best villain? Just a minor blot though; Sombra was excellent as was the episode. <3

• Brohoof 1

That's a tough one.

Lesson Zero: Mr.Cake wasn't in the episode, where was he?

• Brohoof 1

Not enough of Walter, Donny, and The Dude in the bowling episode. Would have loved an, "Over the line," or, "Mark it a zero."

Also, nobody @/-:?q with Tha Jesus.

Awesome and disappointing at the same time.

• Brohoof 2

Maud Pie: Pinkie Pie got her hopes of Maud making friends with her friends and giving her rock candy necklaces way too high. But hey, that's Pinkie Pie for you. She's prone to over-the-top enthusiasm and eating too much sugar increases her enthusiasm even higher.

• Brohoof 1

Apple Family Reunion: I loved seeing Bab's return but there wasn't as much of her in the episode as I was hoping for and though they gave that hint with the shooting stars which the writers have confirmed is supposed to represent Applejacks dead parents they still haven't said that definitively in the show. I guess they could only fit so much of each Apple Family member so I could kind of understand the former but this idea that kids shows can't deal with death is so not true, Hey Arnold, Rugrats and a few others have done a great job of it.

• Brohoof 2

Not enough of Walter, Donny, and The Dude in the bowling episode. Would have loved an, "Over the line," or, "Mark it a zero."

This isn't 'Nam, TSD. There are rules.

• Brohoof 2

The Crystal Empire

Shining Armor suffers from some severe Badass Decay. Sure standing up to Sombra took some stones, but the fact that Sombra basically chews him up and spits him back out kind degrades the dignity of his heroic last stand. 

What would have been better is if Sombra had him for most of the episode, leaving Shining Armor's fate a mystery for the most part, further establishing Sombra as a threat, and keeping Shining Armor himself looking competent for having successfully delayed the mad king rather than it seeming like Sombra was just toying with them.

Although if Shining Armor wasn't there, we would not have one of our funniest memes.

277716__safe_princess+cadance_shining+ar

• Brohoof 5

You know, you may be the first person I have heard say Cutie Pox is their favorite episode. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's a bit nice to see some of the lesser discussed eps get a big shout out like that. 

• Brohoof 2

You know, you may be the first person I have heard say Cutie Pox is their favorite episode. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's a bit nice to see some of the lesser discussed eps get a big shout out like that. 

It's like having a commonly hate episode like Rainbow Falls as your favorite episode.

• Brohoof 1

Magical Mystery Cure was too short.

Yep, they really should have tried to split it across two episodes. Given that the season was only 13 episodes long though, they might have felt they couldn't.

• Brohoof 1

Aside from Laurent Faust's involvement, the BL clip is what sold me on the show.

• Brohoof 2