How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

Youtube video on computer ponification!

I did almost all of these. And the ones from the second and third videos on ponification.

I even figured out how to make the login screen a background of Luna!

I have recently begun to slowly ponyify my electronics, today the ipod, tommorow THE WORLD the computer!

I have Vinyl as my iPod wallpaper, RD as my laptop wallpaper, Colgate as my phone wallpaper, custom Fluttershy ring/texttones, Pinkie siren as my alarm, and Flutteryay as my system sounds and Steam message sound.

I also have Desktop Ponies/Desktop Chubbies, an animated RD Firefox persona, over 400 pony icons, over 12k pony wallpapers, a Luna Chrome Theme, and I am also wanting a way to change Safari so it can be ponified and not the bland silvery color.

Edited by Gordon Freemane

• 3 weeks later...

I went a little overboard in ponification. I've even taught my self how to edit system32 and the registry just so I can change Windows to make pony references. And I found out that I'm actually pretty good at it and enjoy tweaking my computer. Way to go MLP, helping me find a hidden talent within myself!

I tried to put a pony photo a a buddy of mine made on my ipod as a wallpaper, but it didn't really look good. :mellow:

Other than that, I haven't really done anything to ponify anything. O_o

Hah, Tom, you and your Trixie ;)

What can I say, I'm a fanboy for her. : P

that's pretty damn cool actually, Tom. how'd you do that?

Cracked open the headpiece, did some designing and printing and redesigning and reprinting on the computer, stuff the design in it, and screw it all back in!

It took a while but the end result was totally worth it!

My iPod's background:

Edited by Guest

So far just my Google Chrome account, it's completely Twilight Sparkle-ised!

I've got Pinkie Pie on my desktop, Twilight on my iPhone's lock screen, Rainbow Dash on my phone's wallpaper and my deviantArt brings ponies to whatever electronic device I ever use to get online, because there's ponies EVERYWHERE on it.

My XBox will be having a Fluttershy wallpaper soon, too, when I get around to making a theme for it.

DO WANT!!!!!!!

post-35-0-11265200-1334609293_thumb.jpgpost-35-0-77558800-1334609293_thumb.jpgpost-35-0-38352800-1334609294_thumb.jpg

Am I the first pony to Trixify headphones? I hope so, that would be awesome!

First of all, even though it's Trixie, that's pretty cool. Secondly, where'd you buy those headphones?