Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Were Trapped As A Pony In Equestria

Zantetsuken

I would probably be down for a short while, before either:

a ) try to find a way home,

b ) find out what just happened (like, whether it is another dimension, or another place in this dimension, etc.)

c ) learn magic ASAP. Like, even sooner than that. NOW!!!!

I would probably be lonely there though... (._.)

Edited by Midnight Frost
  • Brohoof 1

start of scared.... get surprised... get excited... nervicited.... (and on it goes)

basically it would be awesome <3 dunno about anyone else :huh:

I've thought about what I would do to earn money.  My conclusion: I would write children's stories.  Takes little training or money to get started.  There would probably be more money & prestige in other forms of books but I'm fairly sure I don't know them well enough to rewrite them from memory

Children's stories are simple enough I could do it.  Nursery rhymes, Grimm's fairy stories, Snow White, Little Mermaid, etc.  Hopefully, I could write enough not to starve.

• Brohoof 1

Part of me wants to say that it would be a dream come true, but realistically I know that I would freak out a little bit at the fact that I would never get to see my family or friends again.  Though, if I knew for sure that there was no possible way for me to get back, I would adapt, and get over it.  Why should I waste a great opportunity with worrying about something that I can't change, and feeling sorry for myself.  All in all, though I would lose contact with family and friends, it would be FREAKING AWESOME!

• Brohoof 1

Creep everypony out by knowing everything about them! especailly if it's in the middle of a season, and if it's episode 1 I might even be able to get "best friend" status, and if I do it right, kick out a member with of the mane six by preventing them from meeting, I'm so evil! What do you guys think, would I be a good NEW and IMPROVED element of Honesty? I would kick twilight out if I could, but I think her element was 100% garenteed the moment she moved to ponyville, so I'd have to steal somepony else's (Goodbye, applejack!) Although, I suppose they could meet AJ later, after I've already stolen it. MUHAHAHAHAHA! (wow, I'm a terrible person.)

• Brohoof 1

Creep everypony out by knowing everything about them! especailly if it's in the middle of a season, and if it's episode 1 I might even be able to get "best friend" status, and if I do it right, kick out a member with of the mane six by preventing them from meeting, I'm so evil! What do you guys think, would I be a good NEW and IMPROVED element of Honesty? I would kick twilight out if I could, but I think her element was 100% garenteed the moment she moved to ponyville, so I'd have to steal somepony else's (Goodbye, applejack!) Although, I suppose they could meet AJ later, after I've already stolen it. MUHAHAHAHAHA! (wow, I'm a terrible person.)

Next time I visit Canterlot Castle, I will make certain to visit your statue... I'm guessing you would be on the podium that Discord used to be on.

• Brohoof 2

Next time I visit Canterlot Castle, I will make certain to visit your statue... I'm guessing you would be on the podium that Discord used to be on.

Oh I sure hope so, I hear that one's defective, so i should be released in just another 1000 years, well, the only pony I know about that I might be able to meet then are the princesses, discord and (Best pony) Doctor Whooves, although he'd have gone through a few regeneration, as the maximum lifespan for 1 regeneration seems to be 450-500 years. 

In truth, I'm not sure how I would actually react. Life isn't predictable. But the most likely things that would happen to me are these:

1) I would freak out and probably curl up in a ball for a while, rocking back and forth.

2) If I'm a mare, I would be extremely upset. If I'm a stallion, then all's more or less okay.

3) I would learn how to write and shoot with hooves.

4) I would learn Equestria's language, if it's different than the most common Earthen languages.

5) I would join the Royal Army and the Equestrian Orchestra.

6) I would make money off publishing my story as a human as a full-length novel for only 19.99 bits (today only!)

7) I would gradually get accustomed to life as a pony.

7a) Just kidding. I don't think I would ever fit in, really.

8) I would use my ideas gained from the human world to spur Equestria into a massive technological revolution. (Magic solves everything. Your quantum foam battery causes the heat death of the universe due to unacceptable entropy growth? Artificially restore particles to the area of space-time using magic! Your laser rifle overheats too fast and melts the mechanism? Cool it down with magic! Et cetera.)

9) I would probably die still trying to find the proper multiversal coordinates for my universe. But I'd be remembered as a super genius, so it's all okay.

Actually, I just got a sudden feels attack.

;-;

You're basically giving up a lot of stuff to live life in a boring utopia. Sure, it's all play and no work in Equestria, but when you've got friends and family and stuff that you're leaving behind in Earth, I don't think much of any of that is worth it. Imagine for a second if you woke up on morning and you were in Florida. It's a nice VACATION spot, sure, but does anybody REALLY want to live there for the rest of their life? Anyway, I'd probably become a recluse because socialization is too much work.

Heh. My fan fiction fuel. While I intend for my character to finally get back home in my story, here in this scenario, he'll stay and make the best of the situation, especially if it means defending Equestria from evil Disney Villains!

By the time the news would come out, I'd probably already have made a few friends and will have adjusted to the new environment. I'd just have to keep myself busy with something. Maybe writing or doing engineering or inventing based on the properties of magic.

Dreams would be realized if this happened. I hate the real world, equestria seems like a way better alternative despite some reoccurring hypocriscies. It would be great for me.Not afraid in waking up, I'd be happily freaking out. I mean having hooves would be hard at first, I'd just have to rap my mind around the fact that I can pick things up with hooves which seems almost impossible.

Dreams would be realized if this happened. I hate the real world, equestria seems like a way better alternative despite some reoccurring hypocriscies. It would be great for me.Not afraid in waking up, I'd be happily freaking out. I mean having hooves would be hard at first, I'd just have to rap my mind around the fact that I can pick things up with hooves which seems almost impossible.

I would be very, very happy. Especially if I were a pegasus. Finally leave this human filled world behind and go somewhere more natural and with more excepting people ( or rather, ponies. )

I need to be prepared for that element stealing thing, I need to watch the first episode, find out how AJ met Twilight, and prevent it, then I can befriend them instead, actually,anyone here remember how they first met?

Of course, I would freak out and question if I was dreaming or not at first.

Then I would try my best to find a pony to help me.

More likely than not, I would flip a shit.

Especially if Braeburn wasn't ga... I mean... Whaaaaaaat?

Cum again?

;)

If I meet Celestia before you get there, I'll just ask her to make certain you are a mare, then you could woo Braeburn as I presume he is straight. Yeah, you would be female, but you would be with your crush "friend"!

I'd most likely be a bit frightened, and start wondering why this happened and how!? 

Afterwards, I'd go out and find Twilight Sparkle and ask maybe... x3

If she couldn't figure it out, I guess I would have to go about my life as a pony! I wouldn't mind it too much, I suppose!

Well, I'd try to get used to being in a Horse body..

I'l probably wander around a bit, I dunno.

Try and meet the Mane 6 (Including Spike, and Discord..^.^)

(and maybe I'd try and find out where screwball is-)

I'd slowly try and find a way back, though..^.^