Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinions on stuff?

FlutterSleep

11 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

TF2 > Overwatch

Don't even try changing my mind. I have proof. :P

Reveal hidden contents

Paladins is better than both M8 B)

But TF2 in its glory days was a lot better than Paladins is.

Edited by Dustlicious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Katsuki Bakugou is the most attractive character from My Hero Academia
  • Rainbow Dash is my least favorite character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Birds make great pets
  • Doughnuts are the best dessert food

What’s your favorite Green Day album? Don’t say Dookie.

What’s your favorite MCR album? Don’t say The black parade.

What’s your favorite Gorillaz album? Don’t say Demons days.

and so forth..

Honestly if I hear these answers that your favorite album is the overrated ones, that just tells me you’re not really a fan of rock but instead the one who just go along with the bandwagon.

(Don’t get me wrong I love these albums but there are better ones.

Edited by TBD

The John Wick movies are mediocre at best, horrible at worst.

Under the Skin is an incoherent mess, and a horrible movie.

the upcoming Pixar film Onward to me looks like a pass. I watched the recent trailer and I'm still not sold on it.

I believe that David Paulides only wrote the Missing 411 books for the sake of money, and the 411 are a perceived pattern of disappearances that aren't really as much of a pattern as he would like you to believe. In other words, I think he's just sensationalizing the disappearances to make money.

The Avengers is one of the worst movies of all time.

Overwatch isn't a good game as is, immoral practices of Blizzard's just make it that much worse. I may not support either side of the Hong Kong protests, but Blizzard's censorship of anti-China speech is disgusting and gives another one of many reasons to play Paladins instead.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 5:07 PM, Brosparkles said:

Some stuff is good, some stuff is bad.

That's true in certain perspectives but it's not an absolute truth. For instance, you could say that because everything exists, everything is perfect, and therefore nothing is bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Where does the line between exercising your freedom of speech and the right to have an opinion cross over to being a piece of shit scumbug who hates someone because of their skin colour? Why haven't groups like the KKK, White Knights, Skinheads been outlawed and labeled hate groups/terrorists?

9 minutes ago, Lazy Ferret said:

Where does the line between exercising your freedom of speech and the right to have an opinion cross over to being a piece of shit scumbug who hates someone because of their skin colour? Why haven't groups like the KKK, White Knights, Skinheads been outlawed and labeled hate groups/terrorists?

The line is targeting someone, 

if you're just saying something like "I hate filthy (racial slur)s" but no attempt of actually assaulting and/or inciting violence is made, that shouldn't be illegal (it's super shitty however)

• Brohoof 2

Star Trek and Star Wars are not interesting 

Rarity is my least favorite character from mane 6 (and possibly from the show)

Avengers and nowadays superhero movies in general are overrated, they (especially Avengers) don't deserve such hype

Multiplayer games are extremely overrated and starting to corrupt gaming industry

• Brohoof 1

Another list-out because why not it's been a while anyways and this thread needs life (because apparently it's the only way we can have our cake and eat it too on the matter of opinions on here... :dry:). And I guess now just keeping it to video games so this post isn't a whole page long.

• Grand Theft Auto games are good, don't get me wrong. But I get bored with them so fast... Honestly most sandboxes do, though Minecraft I think does it better than most of the rest do in terms of keeping my attention. I will give credit to San Andreas for the story and the memes.
  • Overwatch is trash, Paladins is better in almost every way. Only thing Overwatch has that Paladins doesn't do better is bug fixing. Paladins I'll admit is quite buggy. Still not as buggy as every Bethesda game ever released.
    • Bonus: Paladins is actually a really good game whose struggles are mostly with its fairly toxic community and with bugs. Still some balancing to iron out of course (The current pocket hitscan meta is kind of disgusting) and also some issues involving misdoing certain changes...
  • The Elder Scrolls games are quite massively overrated, Skyrim included (though Morrowind most especially, that game is actually awful).
  • Shadow the Hedgehog is actually a good game, and I've never once heard a proper critique of the game especially not from the toxic braindead Sonic fanbase who seem to hate it simply because it is different.
  • Generation 8 is the worst Generation of Pokemon, and I can confidently say this without actually playing Sword and Shield... It's awful money-grubbing garbage. I'd play saves and saves of X and Y before touching Gen 8. Not only is the greed absurd this gen, but I've watched people play it and it reminds me of Gen 6 in too many bad ways.
    • Bonus: Generation 4 is the BEST generation of Pokemon. Better than Gens 3 and 5 which are most often pointed to as the best and DEFINITELY better than the mess that was the original 1st Generation (I say it's a mess even with the nostalgia of Red being the first game I ever played).
  • Final Fantasy IV is the best in the entire Final Fantasy series, even over Final Fantasy VI.
  • Fall Guys seems like a really great game and all, but I'm still a teensy bit worried it might die out in coming months simply because of a lack of variety in gameplay.
Edited by Dusknoir

Batman > Superman 

Friendship is Magic > Power Puff Girls

I think Lauren Faust only knows how to write certain character types which is why FiM & the DC Superhero Girls reboot feel so similar to me. 

Pineapple on pizza is delicious and most (not all)  people who dislike it have never tried it. 

It bugs me how people hate on Rainbow Dash for being arrogant, but seem give Rarity a pass for her snobbery.  Rarity even sang an entire song about how all that she was and that she was the type of pony every pony should know. 

Stormy weather is best kind of weather.

I watched Deadpool and came out wondering why it’s so popular.  Maybe that’s just my bias against hero movies in general though. 

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Rebel Brony 42 said:

It seems like most opinions posted here are nagative.

A lot of it really is just really bad hot takes