Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have taken over Equestria..

iDashingRainbow

(edited)

Gently bite the muzzle of everypony in Equestria, leave full command to Pinkie Pie, start a new life as a normal pone in a Ponyville-sized small town.

I never liked being in charge :v

Edited by ExPro

I don't know? Give away my leadership rights to Princess Twilight Sparkle, and I become "co-Leader???" Why would I want to take over Equestria? Its fine the way it is (excluding the possibility that Starlight Glimmer may come back, more intimidating than before)

• Brohoof 1

If I became leader of Equestria, it would probably not be through force. I'd imagine that we'd have a link between our worlds, and something would have happened to the princesses... Possibly due to a war between the two of us.

The ponies would choose me as a leader because I sided with them during the war and have knowledge about both Equestrian magic because I watch the show and human technology because I lived in our world. Since I couldn't engineer a machine gun on my own, I'd first start research on Equestrian magical artifacts, which could aid us in the war, I'd also hand out large rewards for anypony that could manage to bring back guns, bulletproof armor, or any other human tech form the battlefield so that equestrian engineers could reverse-engineer them, and possibly even combine the technology with magic. Learning the art of brewing potions would be critical for me, since I wouldn't be able to cast magic without a horn. These potions could allow me to create a number of effects without being able to use traditional magic.... unless I could brew a potion that could make me into a unicorn so i could learn conventional magic as well.

(edited)

I would forbid all kinds of offensive magic except within the military and I would try to find a way to revive Sombra  :sneer:. I would of course forbid any kinds of protests against the government and have all protesters crushed whenever they protest. I would install an Autocratic government. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

Every town must have at least one statue of Rarity, and I appoint Rarity to be the other ruler. Celestia and Luna both rule Equestria in the show, so why can't I have a pony to help me? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would rename it the Timestopian Equestrian Territory, and it would be the newest addition to the Timestopian Empire. Also I would destroy the Castle and Replace it with a Protestant Cathedral, and a Statue of me, Lord Andrew I of Norchheim, also I would rename Canterlot to New Norchheim.

Edited by Delta-62 Scorch
  • Brohoof 1

I would make sure that education is a deep priority for every foal within the borders, and would make sure they have a good appreciation for history.

Education is important; yo. Aside from that I don't think I would change much...

...unless I was Sombra, then I would enslave the pony race so as to unleash the shadow ponies on the world.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, if I was in charge the only thing I would do would be to quickly give Equestria back to the royal sisters. I simply would not want the stress of ruling of an entire country. Not only that I have not the slightest idea on how to run a country or interest in doing so.

Edited by Blacklight

(edited)

I'm really not a big fan of ruling a country, at least not hands-on like Celestia or Luna. I'd simply cause Celestia's sun to have a chain of coronal mass ejections, followed up with targeted strikes from antimatter beam weaponry and Higgs Field Manipulation Devices, sanitizing a good deal of the planet. In the aftermath, I would claim responsibility and warn them not to try anything. When they do try something, rather obviously, I will proceed to make a public example of the Elements of Harmony, beginning with their favorite alicorn princess. Once each one is dead by lethal injection (what do you think I am, ISIS?) I will then repeat my message. If anyone else decides to make me angry, I will merely vaporize their town/settlement from orbit. After all dissenters are dead, I will acquire stem cell samples from the living ponies so that I may restore their race, and during the terraforming and cloning process, I would solidify my control over the area. My end idea would be a 1984-type government, and I would not be the ruler. I would not be Big Brother, the jovial figurehead, no.....I would be the master of Room 101. The only time ponies will see my visage is when they are about to die, and therefore, through controlled escapes, I will spread my mythos across hundreds of years, my consciousness transferred into a new biological body cloned from my source material, until eventually my name becomes synonymous with death and oppression. Sombra, Discord, Tirek, and Chrysalis shall cower at the very mention of my name, and my ship shall always stay in the skies above the ruins and blackened wasteland that is Canterlot, specifically made to be unrestorable, unlike the other terrain across Equestria. The ship shall stay there as a reminder that I am always watching...and Death is always here.

Edited by Orion Caelum

Redecorate the castle with mxtures of blue, black and gold.  

Bring forth a new kingdom and world where creatures of both light and dark live together in harmony.

Give 50% of the ecomony over to giving the poor and hungry new homes.

Ask Twilight Sparkle to be my Queen.

Give the other Mane Five, and even Spike, their own castles.

Track down the remains of King Sombra and attempt to rehibilitate him.

Give Queen Chrysa-whatever and her Changlings a new more comfortable home.

Offer the sirens a second chance to return to Equestria and live in peace.

Establish a new military for the protection of all, not just ponies, forms of life all over Equestria.

Create a second headquaters with the ruined castle in the Everfree Forest.

Make Celestia and Luna janitors.

Sacrifice Flash Sentry to the pony Gods- okay that last part I was kidding about.

I'd force a reversal of Winter-Wrap Up.

Or, no... I probably wouldn't even do that. Because in Equestria - the fictional almost paradise of a world (usually) - the seasons are probably standard, normal.... Meaning Springs are probably actually nice there.

So I don't know what I'd even do as a ruler. Promote music education? (with wind instruments, lots of wind instruments!)