Which is more powerful: The Elements of Harmony, Or Fluttershy's Stare

Probably Lee

Which is the most powerful  

30 users have voted

1. 1. Which is more powerful

• The Elements of Harmony
    • Fluttershy's Stare
    • The Helements of Armory

While we understand and fear the power of the elements of harmony, we do not understand this superpower of Fluttershy's. Just how powerful is it, and is it more powerful than the elements?

• Brohoof 1

Well, it was established that the Elements were stronger than Fluttershy's stare in Season 3. While the former could trap Discord in stone, the latter simply prompted him to mock Fluttershy.

Of course, I'm quite behind in the series, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Brohoof 3

Well, it was established that the Elements were stronger than Fluttershy's stare in Season 3. While the former could trap Discord in stone, the latter simply prompted him to mock Fluttershy.

Of course, I'm quite behind in the series, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

^^ Pretty much my answer for this question I mentioned.

• Brohoof 1

The stare doesn't work against Discord while the elements of harmony do. The elements of harmony do require all six to participate and could be more difficult, but it is more powerful. 

(edited)

The Elements of Deus Ex Machina Harmony obviously..

Keep Calm and Flutter On proved that as the stare doesn't work on Discord while Celestia and Luna as well as the mane 6 were able to defeat Discord and turn him into stone.  I am pretty sure that shows a major difference in power between the two.

Edited by cmarston1

Umm...there is no competition here at all. Fluttershy's stare makes her look really intimidating to other ponies/creatures but how can it possibly stand up against the Helements of Armory? I'd like to see her stare turn Nightmare Moon back into Luna.

The Elements of Harmony (and there many replacements) are shown to be stronger than Fluttershy's Stare, but the Stare has one advantage over the Elements and that is that the Stare is single user while the Elements have to have all six (7? if you count Rainbow Rocks) to make use of them. 

Well I kinda fail to understand how Fluttershy's stare would even match up to the Elements, but the stare does have it's place at least.

hey both have their uses, like when Fluttershy saved the CMC from a cockatrice with her stare, or used it on a dragon. However, like it's been said, Discord only laughed at her when she tried to use it on him. While Fluttershy is only needed for the Stare, it wouldn't work on powerful foes like Discord or Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 1

The Elements of Deus Ex Machina Harmony obviously...

LOL, I hate to agree, but I agree.

---

Vote for Pedro!  Err, I mean, the Elements of Harmony.  Lol.

~ Miles

Well the elements of harmony because fluttershy tried the stare on discord to defeat him and it didn't work but the elements of harmony could...

Fluttershy's stare WHILE she's empowered by the Elements of Harmony. Go! Super Harmony Stare of Something-or-Other Justice! I'm right.

Oh my gosh...

*slowly takes off sunglasses*

• Brohoof 1