Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the: are you a brownie?! question

Summer Breeze

Give me $20 bucks and I will give you some Thin Mints. 

I've actually had this question, and that is what I have said. If it is online ... I post this

2005-09-02_1_rool-franjean-1-.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Why yes sir/ma'am, I am a delicious chocolately dessert.

I would actually say that if someone asked me lol. No one actually asked me that question before (because only my family knows I'm a fan of the show).

• Brohoof 2

I backflip over all questions and return fire. Nah just kidding I give a weird look and deny. Deny until there is complete and utter irrefutable evidence that I am a brony.

Gotta keep 'em guessin'

(edited)

YES SIR/MISS, I'M A CHOCOLATE YUMMY, FUDGEY DESSERT TO EAT WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP SIR/MISS!

I've never been asked such a thing, but once on DeviantART someone posted a comment on a stamp I was looking at and they were using their phones and the phone had autocorrect on. So when she typed "fandoms" and "bronies" her phone autocorrected her and it replaced them both with "fashions" and "brownies". :lol: XD

I'd be surprised if someone ever asked if I was female/girl brownie or ask another girl brony or male/boy brony if they were a brownie. They should at least do their research on Google or something or simply ask the fan if they're a fan of My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. It would really, really save you communction problems.

Edited by GoldenGlintingPurple
  • Brohoof 1

Happened a couple times, but i just keep to myself at take it. But on the inside, i wanna say this: "Wow... you are the most pitiful sack of crap i have ever met." 

I'm 61 yrs old & 70 lbs overweight.  It has (IDKY) never been a problem.  As a teen, I probably would have asked "Want to taste test & find out?"

Having (somehow) lived this long, I'd probably go w "No, I'm a WASP."

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, I didn't know human cells are made out of baked chocolate. We must all be delicious. :nom: "

In all seriousness, I have never been asked that question, bet in the internet or IRL, but in case if someone did, I'll always use that... :lol:

• Brohoof 1

@LittleMac Obviously?

If i have the question if im a brony , I'll just simply reply "yes" if they have some sort of problem with that i'll just not care about that person.

I have never got the question  if im a brownie, I probably would break. *Lemon  stripe.exe is not responding* :derp:

• 3 weeks later...