Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you could be a pony what whould you be?

DaliaMarina

Earth Pony, they have more stamina, resistance, and strength. :)

Because I hate heights. (Pegasus)

And Magic takes too much energy. (Unicorn)

(edited)

Unicorn!

Mainly for the telekinesis. I'm used to hands and a unicorn is the best translation for a human in Equestria.

TK means I can scrub the floor without getting on my knees, getting dirty or using elbow grease. If I was in Equestria I would train like Twilight in my TK, and use it to its full potential.

Magic is just icing on the cake. Rarity showed that magic can have very practical uses when she mended that wagon wheel in Generosity. I would most definitely know that spell. The Horn Light spell is another must.

If I could make a living off of selling a useful spell (or spells), I would.

edit to add: a brohoof to all my fellow unicorns.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How about the one made by Hyundai?

81917c77c56c7c7cacab0dc7f24d1e4a.jpg

Look at this shit. It's adorable.

Edited by Solaire
  • Brohoof 2

Pegasus would be more fun, but unicorn would be more useful.  But actually, if I was a unicorn, I'd learn to fly with telekinesis, something Twilight should have learned to do by now.  She could.  There's no reason she couldn't.  She could fly like Superman if it just dawned on her to try.  She never needed wings to fly.  So, yeah, I'd be a unicorn.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Unicorn. Think about it, if you practiced enough, you could levitate you and your friends in the air. Also, who doesn't want to try to teleport?

But for Earth Ponies and their brute strength, I guess you would just have to be proficient at magic to defeat them in a duel.

Unicorns RULE!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely a unicorn. Magic makes everything fun. You can do almost anything with magic too.

Did consider a pegasus - but if I wanted to fly I could always do what Pinkie does and use balloons / hot air balloon.

458822__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_ani

• Brohoof 2

Ideally, I'd like to be a Sea Pony (I love swimming and marine creatures). However, out of the options provided, I would choose to be a Pegasus.