Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has an anti-brony ever trolled or bullied you?

RainbowDashie2000

(edited)

YES THEY HAVE THEY CAME ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SAID STUPID BRONIES :okiedokielokie:  so I checked out there channel and they post the most ridiculous video. I don't know if they are trolling or being serious. 

Edited by RainbowDashie2000
  • Brohoof 5

YES THEY HAVE THEY CAME ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SAID STUPID BRONIES

you poor, poor man. i will pray for you. rip in peace. #Justice4RainbowDashie2000

Me... eh... I've been insulted, but not bullied. I just don't give enough of a damn to be bullied about a cartoon.

• Brohoof 4

Nah, I haven't been trolled, bullied or even insulted. I've been lucky enough to not deal with any of these idiots.

As for the video... you shouldn't even worry about it. This is one anti-brony video out of thousands of other ones, and none of them will never work out well. Besides which the fandom is so large that it's pointless to try and stop us from liking a silly cartoon.

• Brohoof 3

Not directly, I tend to keep it to myself. Although, my friends have made comments about bronies that have been kinda hard to deal with. But I only ever get mad when I see it happen to someone else

This is going to be a bit of a waffling post so bare with me.

I think this swings both ways really, someone mentioned about highschool which is something that has always perplexed me. I have seen videos of guys getting up in front of their class and making a presentation about watching My Little Pony, then whine when they get picked on. Why do people in the fandom feel the need to have too tell every single person they meet? Telling people in high school is completley irrelevant, wont give you any benefit and just seems more like a 'im different, look at me' sort of statement.

In the ideal world everyone would be able to do what they want, wear what they want etc but this is not the ideal world. I know if I have my hair done up in some sort of '' punky '' style, where tomboy style clothes and am with another girl showing affection in public, more likely than not some kid or whatever is going to shout something at an attempt too be smart or at least you will get weird looks from people, but then again , showing your sexuality is alot more important than a cartoon show. Which brings me too the point really, this is a cartoon television show and nothing else, I watch the old digimon / pokemon series alot, doesnt mean I have to tell everyone, so why would telling people I watch MLP more important? You / we are fans of a TV Show, nothing else.

I suggest then being a little more discreet if you do not want to be Ripped on or if not understand this ain't a perfect world.

• Brohoof 1

I have never tried to hide the fact that I'm a Brony (nor have I ever tried to spread the word), but I have not yet been insulted, bullied, or humiliated because of it. I've only ever gotten a handful of remarks, all of them either positive or friendly teasing (if you could even call it that). I'm sure that there are those who talk behind my back, but it hasn't affected me yet, so I don't really care.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't told anyone IRL. (Except my mom and one of my brothers....back in 2012. They've probably forgot about it.)

I don't openly tell the fact I'm a brony on the internet, there's not a mention of broni-ness on my Steam profile. And if they DO find out/they harrass me on the websites I have revealed that I'm a brony on, I don't care! I just block them or ignore 'em.

Nope,because I troll them instead  :D sometimes...

Most of the time,people just keep cool even they know I'm a brony. Yes. On the internet,with random people.

Sometimes on the internet, but that dosen't count for me. They're pathetic anyways.

Back in 2013, i was walking through the bremen city center, which is a crowded place most of the day and there was this 16 year old, maybe older. I was walking around with my Twilight Sparkle "I am a brony deal with it" shirt. This guy was walking past me and said "stupid brony faggot."

I looked back, while walking and said. "Thanks, i love you too." He didn't came back at me. XD

• Brohoof 1

Considering this thread has gone somewhat off topic and anti-brony threads like these usually don't end well I'll be locking this.

Thank you.