Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Best Piece of Advice?

SkullcandyPegasus

(edited)

Don't dwell on someone who hurt you. Move on...not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace.

Edited by The Wife of Law

Here is a good advice: If you are never late, always on time, no one will care about it, and no one will reward you for it! :yeahno:

And that goes into almost everything in this world. If you are doing everything in order, and always correct, you will not get anything for it.

@Splashee I find a good way to impress the people you work for is to show up late but still excel at your work. One will catch attention of the other, but be wary as this doesn't work everywhere you go, and you must be able to establish that you can be the first to arrive beforehand.

Advice I'd give is this. What's done is done. It's fine to worry, but if that's all you're going to do then you're not doing anything of use to yourself. Think about what you can do, not what you can't. You might not achieve all of water you originally sought but you'll come out better than you would have.

Also, if it's unwarranted outside of the bedroom, maybe it should stay there.

Finally, as something to share from elsewhere, the Sith Code came to mind for whatever reason.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"Even the smallest act of kindness can make a huge difference."

I mean, I gave a sad-looking girl a cookie and she hugged me so tight and started crying really hard.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

This quote gets me every time

Dr4UdvBU4AAntE0.jpg:large

I always applied it to myself. 

• 2 years later...

No pony really gave me this advice since it's from me but I think it's still very relevant to tell! This is kind of my moral guide line in my life.

If you are about to make an action that will possibly cause someone to suffer, no matter who, don't do it. Try to find another way to achieve your goal instead.

(edited)

“Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.” ― Benjamin Franklin

(I've seen this worded three different ways and I don't know which is correct.)

Edited by Sparklefan1234