Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Summer or Winter good where you live?

Sky Knight

Summer or Winter?  

96 users have voted

1. 1. Is Summer or Winter better where you live?

• Summer is better here.
    • Both are okay.
    • Winter is better here.
    • They're both bad.

My city of Melbourne is known for its insane weather, we just had the coldest winter in 25 years and are now having early heatwaves...in mid-spring!

Edited by Rainboom Dash

• 3 years later...

It depends. Florida is the place for you if you like hot, steamy summers and winters without snow. I personally love the summers and winters here. 

• 2 years later...

Its all pretty crappy weather wise here tbh most of the time its just rain.

Summer is okay usally abot 20c though we had a heatwave recently and it went to 32 😩

Winter is just cold, dark and rainy sometimes we get a bit of snow but never much rly 😔

Summers in the Deep South are brutal. I'm fine with the winter temps down here but don't care for the heavy rainfall we typically get in February and March

Favorite season is Fall since the temps start cooling down and is our "dry season", which is a nice break from the daily storms during the summer

Both of them are pretty harsh in Melbourne, which is generally why I prefer autumn and spring, but even those have their share of problems.

Winter is way better here in Tennessee. Might be because I moved here from the north so I'm used to colder temperatures but summer is hot and very swampy/humid. Whereas in the winter it rarely even snows, it's just a little chilly.

• 3 months later...

Summer is usually fine except for the times hurricanes/tropical storms decide to head up the East coast.

Winter is a nightmare. It doesn’t help that they rarely plow the roads or put salt down.

• Brohoof 2

Summer and winter is good where I live, yes.

None of them is perfect. Mosquitoes in the summer, and Christmas lights in the winter (bad ones, trust me, they sting more than mosquitoes do)