Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have good internet where you live ?

Polarismoon

Its fine enough. Spectrum likes to harass and intimidate us, they purposely read our meters wrong and drive by the house slowly. Maybe they are mad at my internet browsing history....I am surprised the feds haven’t shown up....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trash. I don't technically have internet at my house (because other bills) and use my phone as a hot-spot. It's definitely throttled. When I try to use my laptop with it, it's crap. :smolder:

The only thing that runs decently with it is my Roku thankfully.

The main internet I use is good though at my parents' house by my work. I have my main computer there still since I keep everything up and running over there anyways.

Edited by Cirrus.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two uplinks, the main one is 1G/600M and the backup one is 100M/10M. I got the backup connection for a couple of Euros/month (added to the cable TV bill) and sometimes use it when the primary one fails.

ISP market in Lithuania is very competitive, with people in apartment buildings usually having two or three (or more) wired ISPs to choose from.

It's decent, but it could be better honestly. We've been waiting what feels like years for them to upgrade the lines into our house. :dry: