Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst thing you have ever tasted.

Grim Mortis

Food: Steak. Of all the steaks I've tried (and I've tried a lot, forced to mostly), not a single one has tasted good. I'd rather eat plastic. 

Drink: Anything containing alcohol. Again, I've tried a lot of these, and again, hated every single one. I don't see how people can tolerate it. 

Edited by Golurk

• 2 months later...

Canine Fecal Matter.

Not intentional of course. It was only an accidental smidge, but the instinctual revulsion was full blown. It is difficult to describe the extent to which my emotional and rational senses rejected it.

As for things that are actually intended as human food:

Semolina

Courgettes (zucchini)

Aubergine

Asparagus

....Marmite....

Expired milk. I didn't think it was expired until it was too late. It tasted like vomit  :eww:

Can I have you guys' asparagus and brussel sprouts? I'm kinda hungry.  :nom:

Please just make sure it's not expired like that milk was, okay?  :maud:

It's hard to drink coffee without adding powdered cream or milk. That or maybe I'm adding too much coffee powder.

There was this one thing I tasted, called Dolmas (Dolmathakia). It was the nastiest instant gag reflex tasting thing that I ever tried. Either it was a bad batch or it's just nasty in general. It's rice and vegetables wrapped in grape leaves.

I think the nastiest thing I ever drank would be the unintentional soapy water. Mostly at restaurants like one time at Cici's I got a glass of it. It was the glass that had soap in it so I got a new one and it was all fine. But I've never really encountered anything nasty that I drank. However I never tried any of the energy drinks like Monster, Nerd, or Red Bull. I don't think I would ever want to.  :eww: 

Probably when I accidentally drank an old can of cigarette buts. I thought it was my soda, but I got a mouth full of old soda, spit, and ash... *gag*

That sounds absolutely disgusting.

• Brohoof 1

Gin.... and what sent me to the hospital 

Staying away from alcohol just makes depression worse and there's nothing good about it. 

Well, i once mistook lemon cooking juice for lemonade.  If you have a sore throat, Apple cider vinegar might be the most awful tasting stuff ever to exist, but i'll be damned if i haven't had a cough that stuff hasn't been able to get rid of. It makes moonshine seem like a chaser. 

Worst drink.   Dip spit.   I have many a times when i have accidently drank my own dip spit.  Damn Copenhagen..  Ive also drank piss once thinking it was a beer, I quickly realized it wasnt (i was really fuckin wasted)    It still wasnt as bad as dipspit.

Worst ate thing,   well ive also ate my own dip a few times but beside that.......................   stink bug, the ground(if your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough)    ,   rocky mountain oysters (i will try all food at least once)(didnt really taste that bad... but still..Eww)  OC(police pepper spray)

raw eggs acually isnt that bad.   

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey

Worst thing I've ever tasted? beer. ****ing beer. i dont know how adults stomach that crap, but i hate the taste of it. I tasted it by complete accident when my grandfather had a can and said it was soda. Albiet I was 10, but still it was nasty.

Edited by Kronos

Worst thing I've ever tasted? beer. ****ing beer. i dont know how adults stomach that crap, but i hate the taste of it.

Beer is tha bomb. I used to live in Germany, beer is a huge part of their culture. Many beers taste like dookie, but most taste awesome.