Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

You guys really need to stop saying "I am so ugly!"

No, you're not.

You guys are all good-looking and you shouldn't be so embarrassed to share :)

I have seen just about every single photo on this thread and never have I come across someone who I thought was unnatractive.

Most people on here are either hot as fuck or cute as fuck. Lmfao.

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys look! I'm Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle :D

sig-4137735.Yxvs7fP.jpg

Soooo loving your pic! And I like your eyes too n.n

A lot of people liked this photo of me. Enjoy

sig-4137784.S6bh0Gz.jpg

I've never told you this, but I'm a big fan of your eyes too :3 They get me like instantly! So green and wow!

• Brohoof 3

This has gone on for 788 pages, and there are still no pictures where someone blatantly states something such as:

"This is a picture of my beard." Or "Yes, i have a golden statue of my significance in my own back yard."

But, no, i can't believe the number of people who are willing to show us what they look like. And, as i said, this avatar picture, though it was drawn by someone unknown, it looks like me, to a fair extent, except my hair is chestnut, not black, and my beard has white through it.

That's all imma give you.

• Brohoof 3

This has gone on for 788 pages, and there are still no pictures where someone blatantly states something such as:

"This is a picture of my beard." Or "Yes, i have a golden statue of my significance in my own back yard."

But, no, i can't believe the number of people who are willing to show us what they look like. And, as i said, this avatar picture, though it was drawn by someone unknown, it looks like me, to a fair extent, except my hair is chestnut, not black, and my beard has white through it.

That's all imma give you.

I just don't really get what's with the don't wanna show what I look like. Of course I accept it if people don't, I mean I used to be shy to post pictures myself but, well if I go outside I'm not hiding my face either so why would it be so different on the internet with people that live on the other side of the planet. But then again.. I'm a weird person xD

• Brohoof 3

Here's a photo of me, OMG I look handsome, F*** NO, I DON'T I took that photo in a party in Mexico, I clearly look bad Rainbow dash looks 1000% times better than me!

Still look better than me when i go to parties. 

• Brohoof 2

On 2015-10-07 at 8:28 AM, RlikesRainbowdash said:

Here's a photo of me, OMG I look handsome, F*** NO, I DON'T :(

attachicon.gifwp_ss_20151006_0007.png

I took that photo in a party in Mexico, I clearly look bad :(

:(

attachicon.gifRainbow Dash - Asleep by abydos91 on DeviantArt.png

Rainbow dash looks 1000% times better than me!

Ugly? You serious? 

Let me quote myself You silly pony

On 2015-10-06 at 9:39 AM, Sir Hugoholic :3 said:

People, seriously... 

Sorry, but it is getting a bit far, don't You think? Look at Yourselves. So many good looking people posting pictures yet most are like "I am so ugly". No, You're not. You can believe what You want, but none of You is ugly. The fact that nobody agrees with You says enough. Work on Your self esteem. I've been there, I've done that and forcing Yourself to believe how bad You are won't bring You anywhere. You will just keep feeling worse to the point You will stop seeing anything good in Yourself. 

Besides there is a thing called personal taste. Even look at me. Some people keep telling how good looking am I yet there are people who wouldn't find me even average. Should I then keep telling around that I am ugly? No. I can't change my face and I see no reason, why should I. This is me, if someone is going to throw me away, because "omg, ugly face!" then honestly, screw that person. Personality is what matters and, believe it or not - it too has its influence on what You look like. 

So... just calm down. Look on the positives instead of trying to make Yourself look bad. For many years I behaved like this. I kept seeing myself as one of ugliest people in the world (worst ones too) and no compliments ever changed that. Only thing that changed that was me finally starting to look for what is good in me. 

Yes, this is Your homework. Now get to work. And yes, I want You to find positives in Your looks too. Even most "insignificant" stuff like Your eyes.

And no, saying "I am 100% ugly" is not going to work, because that is a lie You keep telling Yourself. 

• Brohoof 5

I don't remember if I have posted these before....

post-28830-0-01202500-1444331262_thumb.jpg

I can't remember whether I have showed this pic or not. 

post-28830-0-93989800-1444331450_thumb.jpg

Just me with my sister at a feast.

post-28830-0-39945100-1444331501_thumb.jpg

Me acting (and yes, those are fake muscles, I was acting as a strongman for a circus). 

• Brohoof 20

I don't remember if I have posted these before....

11118862_1631244920439457_1516402451_n.jpg

I can't remember whether I have showed this pic or not.

906897_10201765695396452_147561721_o.jpg

Just me with my sister at a feast.

10487272_4513770660405_8403504292068270876_n.jpg

Me acting (and yes, those are fake muscles, I was acting as a strongman for a circus).

Handsome! :wub::yay::wub:

• Brohoof 7