Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Well I went to a school dance :blush: And insisted that I posted pictures of me in my dress so here y'all go :blush: Prepare for the double awkwardness from me D: Especially since I look like a zombie with makeup :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

:blush: P.S.~ Me showing myself in a dress may be a one time thing :okiedokielokie: :blush: :blush:

*dies of heart failure due to cuteness overload*

[*] <33

• Brohoof 4

I guess I will post another one. 

anywho, anyone here think I need a haircut?

Kq0F6GY.jpg

And the award for the world's ugliest brony goes to:attachicon.gifIMAG0081.jpg

Actually you look legitimately awesome! 

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 6

:okiedokielokie:

I'm here to protect my little Twily... I'm watching you, Hugoholic  :okiedokielokie:

I think someone is getting jealous :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 2

:comeatus: *remains misteriously silent*

:okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:   UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!

post-35175-0-49280500-1444664646_thumb.jpg

Edited by Infernus
  • Brohoof 2

Well so here's a more recent pic of me! (actually took it today) and yes messy room is utterly messy :twi:

attachicon.gifIMG_4063.JPG

:love: omg sweetheart <33333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I'm SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PIC >///////////////////////////////////////////<   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  You look so adorable and huggable and handsome and sjfiwourpwieu <333333 *attacks and hugs tightly* thoooseeee eyeeeeess and smiiileeeeee <333 Love you <333 *plays with your hair* n__________n <3!

• Brohoof 4

:wub: love the curls and yer expression :P

Haha thank you! Only took me a thousand times to get it right this time! :lol: the expression though, not the curls XD

:love: omg sweetheart <33333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I'm SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PIC >///////////////////////////////////////////<   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  You look so adorable and huggable and handsome and sjfiwourpwieu <333333 *attacks and hugs tightly* thoooseeee eyeeeeess and smiiileeeeee <333 Love you <333 *plays with your hair* n__________n <3!

*chuckles* Thank youuu!!! :pinkie: *hugs you back tightly* :adorkable: You look great too you know! <3 Love you! :wub: Made my day!

• Brohoof 4

I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not make a post with an attachment revealing what would be a rough approximation of what my face would look like if a picture was taken of it with a digital imaging device of some form or fashion in the relatively near future. :smug:

• Brohoof 2

Home on holiday for my birthday, thought I should get my hair cut. Ignore the expressionless stare into your soul and the poor image quality, Im on a laptop.

45x0Hmx.jpg

• Brohoof 13

Home on holiday for my birthday, thought I should get my hair cut. Ignore the expressionless stare into your soul and the poor image quality, Im on a laptop.

sig-4151140.45x0Hmx.jpg

Goddamnit

I never thought I would say this but you look "good", like, "really good"

I should upload another pic of me someday, but, like always, I cannot manage to take one where I don't look angry ;<

• Brohoof 6

sig-4151140.45x0Hmx.jpg

Where's your air bison??? D: D: :P Take a selfie with Sokka next time :P

sig-4151140.45x0Hmx.jpg

Those eyes are gorgeous. 

• Brohoof 3