Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why you like my little pony ?

Electric_Charge

I like MLP for a lot of reasons.

The characters are likeable, the stories are interesting, and these are a lot of good heartwarming and funny moments alike.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I've started from liking the cartoon to seriously appreciating it. I wasn't into television before I watched the first episode. After watching the episode, I was happy to have plenty more to watch, since I began during Season 4. Throughout Season 1 to Season 4, it reminded me of the times cartoons reliably entertained me when I was a kid. It also fueled my creativity and my interest in other's creativity. It also introduced me to an online community of friendly, like minded people (this website!), which I'm very grateful to be part of. Lastly, it got me to know myself better, and release my extroverted self that I've hidden for years.

While I've never experienced the previous generations of MLP, Friendship is Magic not only entertained me and brought T.V back in my interests, it also changed me for the better. The unique, adorable, and relatable cast combined with its stories and fantastic setting has left a permanent impression on me. Whether it's funny, heartwarming or serious, I've always enjoyed and appreciated each episode.  

• Brohoof 1

I think the #1 thing that sets it apart from other cartoons is the beautiful 2D artwork. I really don't care much for 3D animation, and most 2D shows these days look like they're made ugly on purpose. Add to that several other things I like... diverse and interesting character personalities, minimal focus on death and sadness, good music, story continuity, world building, mythology references. But even then, I probably wouldn't have ever watched it if not for the large and artistic fandom :)

• Brohoof 1

Because its a cartoon the whole family can watch. I like to watch it with my little sister. She's 14, so it's not really feared towards her range, but it's still something that appeals to everyone and we both get to spend time bonding over it.

Because i am a Furry. Easy as that.

I love Cartoons with Animals, so of course, Mlp caught me eye at some point.

Also :

Its a funny Cartoon, the ponys are cute, love the Fandom Art, love the Fandom Music, love the Fandom itself and the Cartoon has also some very cool Villains, Storys and even some awesome fights.

And the songs, sometimes they are very emotional and even made me cry.

Also it was a great different show to watch, after all the Horror Movies i watched before this  :lol:

Edited by PsychoTwi
  • Brohoof 1

It has depth, it's funny, the characters are interesting, and great fun to watch.

Plus as a 29 year old male, I realised that worrying about whether something is sufficiently 'grown up' to watch just sucks all the fun out of life, which I swear society tries to do. This show makes me laugh. Plus, it has such a creative and tolerant community which is awesome.

• Brohoof 2

Because it is an amazing show. High quality entertainment come in all shapes and sizes. I love nearly everything about it.

I love the characters, I love the animation, I love the music, I love the fandom. The storyline as of late has me hooked, and everything about screams, "This is an epic show".

Plus, come one, the ponies are just so kyuut! :wub:

For the 15 years of my existence, only 3 things have ever gotten me deeply invested in them: Halo, Sonic the Hedgehog, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I love the animation style, the music, and the relatable characters. Whenever I watch it, I am in a more positive mood by the end of the episode because the show's positivity is contagious. All of the amazing art, music, and fiction the fandom creates also plays a big role in how much I enjoy the show.

I love MLP because of its life lessons, and how applicable they are to adults and children alike. It's also just fun to watch all kinds of adventures the girls find themselves on and crazy situations they get into. The designs and show style are also aesthetically appealing and it inspires a bunch of artwork ideas. Last, I love mythology, so I appreciate that various aspects of it are incorporated into the show!