Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games do you play?

Catpone Cerberus

I play a variety of games from FPS to RPGs. 

Currently I been playing Tales of Zestaria. 

Battlefield  Hardline Xbox One

Battlefield 4 Xbox One

Titanfall (I own it both on PC and Xbox One)

Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection. 

Disgaea 5

MDS V Phantom Pain

And few others. xD 

I plan on getting Halo 5 as well. And Rainbow Six Siege. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmmm...

I play GTA 5 (on PC)

I'm always willing to play ARK: Survival Evolved once in a while or if someone wants to play with me.

I play Unturned but not regularly, only with my friends, really.

When I'm bored, I go on GMOD sometimes.

I haven't played it recently, but Terraria as well!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

It sort of depends what exactly is meant by the question.

As in, what do I play now? The only game I play now is a 10 year old version of Battle for Wesnoth, because that's basically all I have. I do have a GBA emulator with Pokémon Emerald, Super Mario Advanced, and Nightmare in Dreamland.

As in what I like to play? I mostly like RPGs and Shooters, though I also play my fair share of platformers and strategy games. I like Smash Bros., but it's the only fighting game I really have been able to get into at all. 

• 1 year later...

I think the only game I play regularly is Terraria with my friends (we've beaten it 10+ times already)

Aside from that I play story-oriented singleplayer games

• Brohoof 1

Mostly single player RPGs. The genre doesn't matter too much, as long as the story isn't too convoluted.

I like to focus on numbers/stats. Borderlands, Skyrim, Minecraft, Osu, etc. :3

• Brohoof 1

Lately, MechWarrior 5 Mercs and League of Legends. I also play World of Tanks occasionally, but all my friends I used to play it with lost interest, and it gets super grindy when you're playing alone. Playing that game with friends is so much better, especially running KV-2 platoons or dumb "complimentary" platoons, like when my friend would play his AT-8 and I'd push him in my Achilles the whole game and basically act as his second gun. It was so dumb, but I loved it.

It also doesn't help that I've lost a lot of my skill at the game over the past two or three years, or that tanks and maps have been heavily reworked or new ones added, which in turn drastically changed the meta. It also sucks that Wargaming was going to tweak gold ammunition this year, but then decided the game "didn't need it at this time." The tanks I love to play most are the all-around heavily armored tanks, like the KV-4 and KV-5, or the VK 100.01P / Mauschen / Maus line. Armor is worthless when the enemy just puts a brick down on the 2 key and fires gold rounds the whole match. Doesn't matter how perfectly you angle your tank. I stopped playing heavy tanks because of that. Except for the AMX 50 B. I'll always be a simp for that tank. It's basically just a medium tank with a large health pool and a great big 120mm autoloader.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1