Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Self-appreciation time! What do you like about yourself?

Tenshinohana

- I really love to do art. I like to see how I can improve and how my mood effects my art.

- I like my body type ( I'm skinny, but I still have a slight pudge to show I'm not anorexic )

- I love roleplaying

• Brohoof 1

That's a really tough one for me. I chose the username 'Envy' for a reason, you know.

I suppose what I do like is having black hair and brown eyes. I think they compliment each other very well.

• Brohoof 1

I used to be very self confident, but lately i have been getting more rude and easily annoyed - is this something to do with growing up or having major assoholic friends?

aside from that I laugh A LOT when I'm in a good mood and can get my friends to laugh.

• Brohoof 1

i like the fact that i almost died three times i my life and i mean () this close to death. i got hit by a van ones i four days later with everything inside me completely smoked and I'm now living a normal life. either I'm really lucky or i really am indestructible

I like my hair, and the fact that I haven't really been angry since around middle school

Lucky you. :/

I'm about to finish middle school and only now I'm starting to get really angry at stuff people say.

Lucky you. :/

I'm about to finish middle school and only now I'm starting to get really angry at stuff people say.

Be careful not to get bogged down by the little stuff. I'm confident you can manage to keep on keepin on without too much anger building up. All you have left is high school, just muscle through it as best you can

Be careful not to get bogged down by the little stuff. I'm confident you can manage to keep on keepin on without too much anger building up. All you have left is high school, just muscle through it as best you can

Thanks for that.

I would talk more about how school systems in Iceland are a little different from elsewhere but that would be far of the topic of this thread :P

I LOVE that I now have dropped 53 pounds after having my son, and now have returned into the land of the sexually attractive. And also, that I now weigh less than I did when I got married. YAY! :D And that ....oh heck, that's enough self appreciation for one night. Time to go party! ^^

(edited)

I like my hair. I have an afro and people often tell me it looks cool!

I'm proud of my ability to have fun even when things aren't going my way. This most often comes up when I'm gaming, I tend to be laughing even when I'm splattered up the walls.

Eeheehee its fun to brag!

Edited by Kyreth
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm...

Likable.

Friendly.

Doesn't judge, at least until the person in question has proven themselves over much time to not be worth spending time even occupying thoughts

Honest, never reserved, which could be bad to some people, but I view it as the way it should be done (like when I try someones cooking-I tell them exactly what I think, I never sugar-coat it).

Good sense of humor, both sophisticated and immature, only disliking potty humor and sexual innuendo (although both CAN be funny, depending on the delivery/context).

Funny(imagery) depending on how warped you are-if you see the lightheartedness in the most disturbingly crude drawings-found in things like Real Monsters, Ren and Stimpy, Flapjack, and especially Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat. You can appreciate my humor.

Funny(verbally) very witty, can come up with a clever remark/comeback to virtually any comment/insult.

Smart.

Very much an oddball.

Very creative-sometimes too creative for my own good, often getting into trouble for drawing in class.

Mad gamer skillz!

Me being the only person in my crazy home with any shame, where my family walks unclothed and and gives TMI 24/7, which as you can imagine, it is very difficult to not vomit there.

My love of animals.

Determination (I've been a vegetarian for almost 10 years now-since I was 6- and never gone back).

Being only myself. Not once have I thought of being someone else, and as a result have not turned into a "gangsta", pervert, douchebag, or juvenile delinquent like 99% of the boys at my school.

• Brohoof 1

I like that I almost always have the drive to do things to the best of my ability. Sometimes it can be annoying to be a perfectionist, but I know that it will be better for me in the long run.