Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All humans turn into ponies

cider float

But nopony is sent to Equestria. We're still here just as magical talking ponies. How do you feel about this and/or what are you going to do?

Better yet, what if we're here as non-magical, non-talking ponies?

• Brohoof 1

If I get to be a pegasus I think I'd be cool with it.  And the first thing I'd do is obviously go outside and fly around.  

But if I were a unicorn or earth pony, it'd probably start to suck after a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure there would be worldwide panic and devastation, and people would start questioning what's real and what isn't. Eventually when people are calm and collected enough, they might wonder if maybe this anomaly was part of some grand master plan, or come to the conclusion that the event was as pointless as, say, this topic for instance.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

Earth pony:Get jealous of other pony(Increased strength and longevity(Headcanon) might be nice but unicorn make it useless)

Pegasus:Get little jealous of other pony(Flying is nice but unicorn spell can make a wing)

Unicorn:Create magic like create pegasus wing or turn back to human but with magic(If no magic I wil not turn back to human)

Alicorn:Find a way to turn back to human but with magic and longevity

I be happy to turn to unicorn.Earth and pegasus can stick object to their hoove but cannot use them like pressing remote control button.

I will freak about germ since I dont know if my new body have adapt to our germ.

Since equestria girl is canon,there is no equestria magic in our universe.I wil desperately wish that I can use magic.Only if magical artifact appear then we can use magic.

Edited by Failboy4

I think I would be a unicorn (my avatar might give that away though), I would be terrible as the other two. The first thing I would do, is run around because running would be fun as a pony, I am entertained by the simple things. :P Secondly, I would attempt to create stuff with magic, though I know this would take a lot of practice, it would just be so fun to do. *poof* Ice cream. :3 Playing video games would be...a challenge if we were not in Equestria, but I suppose I could use magic to work around that.

Unlike Equestria Girls humans, we will run around and panic at first. *cue "The Horror, The Horror" scene*

Then we will continue panicking.

Then we will create new racism. Somebody will build fences around USA to stop earth ponies, because they aren't special. [1]

AND all of us have to learn how to manipulate things (especially pens) with whooves, while unicorns need to understand what is magic and pegasi learn how to fly. [2]

Driving would be tenuous. And we don't need any horse wagon because we ARE horses now. Swimming...we might drown. Hoofball (as in soccer in U.S.) can be played, but I doubt basketball. And many other sport events.

Butchers will get unemployed. Zookeepers need to keep themselves up. Doctors need to learn the structures and functions of a new alien species (and quick). Biologists will go crazy because they don't know amything about cartoon ponies.

Oh, and many technologies (namely smartphones and tablets) will be unusable because we can't touch the ####### tiny screen with our whooves! Apple and Microsoft will transform into fruit merchandise and recycling centre. Quills, ink and (what's the scroll of paper they use in the show? Forgive my lack of English vocabulary) will be expensive.

Sadly, the conflicts and disputes will continue because the this change doesn't give everybody/pony good virtues. Which is why Equestria is more of a Utopia to me and why I love it.

[1] This sketch is inserted purely for comedic effect. I love all trots of life, and everyone/pony should be treated equally. No offence.

[2] If I could choose my race, I prefer to be an unicorn. Having magic makes life much easier. And I can learn more.

Better yet, what if we're here as non-magical, non-talking ponies?

That would be absolutely dreadful. We can only eat grass, and apples are alchohol to horses. Edited by ITV Canterlot

I'd probably be okay with it. If I get to be my Demon Pony OC, then it would be awesome.

And then...

I imagine the Government would take the situation very seriously and call the Military to exterminate all abnormal creatures.

• Brohoof 1

I think I would actually be an Earth Pony, just because it would be the "most" similar to humanity. Then I would just move to the mountains or someother secluded place, I'm a quick learner, so I think I could manage to figure it out. Driving would be difficult, but I could make a system that could work, involving extensive modifications to a car. Then I would just enjoy life for what it has given me.

If I become my unicorn OC or just a unicorn, I will practice dark magic and other magics to make my own pocket dimension. Then I will hide out there for most of the time, cause who knows what'll happen with everyone else as a pony.

Well, there will certainly be a need for reinventing a lot of things, as well as pretty much downsizing everything to small pony sizes. At least we'd get to control the weather and use magic. Ahoy, technomagical inventions! :P

being a unicorn, I'd probably abuse the heck out of my magic...

It's part of the world now and we have to learn SOMEHOW; trial and error isn't the most safe when playing with magic, but it's definitely the most fun :P

Transform myself back into a human body but keep the pony magic. Humans with the power of ponies will rule the universe! 

Two legs and hands are superior to four legs and hooves.

But really I try study away to regain our human bodies. For those of us that don't want to be a small, pastel horse.

Edited by Bendy

Well, provided all bronies got their 'sonas, I'd probably piss around with people once I learnt to use changeling magic. Also flying. Yes.

Other than that, I'd come on here and either type "Damnit MLP" or "esajhnnh kijjr bjmIKO9K" Stupid Hooves.

Edited by Tapfire (NinjaWulv)