Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the ooze from TMNT got on the MLP ponies, what would happen?

KillerKingBakudan

Would they transform into humanoids like they're often portrayed in furry fanart, or would they turn into something else? Would they gain more intelligence, or could they possibly lose it? And whatever happens, would the effects be reversible through magic?

Just wondering because the ponies are already the dominant species in their universe, whereas the ninja turtles were just ordinary turtles that turned humanoid for no reason. 

EDIT: Damn, wrong forum. Someone move this to Sugarcube Corner please?

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate

Well in the new series, the way the ooze works is it mutates you based on the DNA of the last lifeform that touched you.

So let's say Fluttershy gave Angel bunny a hug and then got the ooze got on her. She'd turn into a bunny-pony.

So what if I like, got a cuttlefish touching a pony, ooze the pony, then I have that oozed pony touch a dragon and ooze the dragon, then I touch that dragon and ooze myself, then would I be a cuttlefish-dragon-pony-human? 

BTW it'd be a unicorn because I would want to do magic lol, and can fly already because of the dragon.

Hm I would probably make a much more complicated chain than that if I could to fine tune what I would want x) the volunteers would have to know what they are getting into though. Also if they ooze a disabled person would they suddenly not be disabled? 

Well in the new series, the way the ooze works is it mutates you based on the DNA of the last lifeform that touched you.

So let's say Fluttershy gave Angel bunny a hug and then got the ooze got on her. She'd turn into a bunny-pony.

It's not even really lifeforms. Muckman turned into what he is by falling into a dumpster.

It's not even really lifeforms. Muckman turned into what he is by falling into a dumpster.

Ah I see. I never got that far in the series.

Then again, it might be that the bacteria in the dumpster did that. They're lifeforms.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

To be technical dumpsters have various lifeforms within. Does muckman have plastic or other non-biological trash in his form?

So by the logic of the newest series that I have now learned, the most likely scenario of mutations would be:

Twilight would be a a Baby-Dragon Pony.

Rarity would be a Cat Pony, maybe.

Rainbow Dash would be a Tortoise pony. (Woah that would be weird. o_o)

Pinkie would be an Alligator Pony (Also really weird)

Applejack would be a Dog-Pony most likely, but here is potential for other stuff.

Fluttershy would be a Bunny-Pony.(She is already a sort of bat-pony so why not?)

In other words, things would get really weird. :P The fan fictions, they would be insane.

To be technical dumpsters have various lifeforms within. Does muckman have plastic or other non-biological trash in his form?

A metal can of lard, rubber ducky, clothespin, trashbag, and a ketchup bottle were some of the things I could see.

Edited by Marimo
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on which continuity you're looking at. In the 2012 show, they usually just transform you based on the last thing you touched or interacted with.

I thought that mainly applied to humans that came into contact with the ooze? Animals seemed to mutate into anthropomorphic states regardless, like the squirrenoids.

• 2 weeks later...

I would hope for enhanced abilities like that of the double rainboom.

But we can never really tell, since the ooze seems to work differently between dimensions 

On a side note I feel Tank would be a better candidate for mutation...

post-35969-0-25787400-1446795474_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
On 2015-10-28 at 10:07 PM, Kyoshi said:

So by the logic of the newest series that I have now learned, the most likely scenario of mutations would be:

Twilight would be a a Baby-Dragon Pony.

Rarity would be a Cat Pony, maybe.

Rainbow Dash would be a Tortoise pony. (Woah that would be weird. o_o)

Pinkie would be an Alligator Pony (Also really weird)

Applejack would be a Dog-Pony most likely, but here is potential for other stuff.

Fluttershy would be a Bunny-Pony.(She is already a sort of bat-pony so why not?)

In other words, things would get really weird. :P The fan fictions, they would be insane.

Dark Knight Alternis Dash would probably hunt down each and every mutant pony anywehere and probably Twilight or rainbow dash get turn into a  ChangelingSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image