Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Made some coffee cream that I unfortunately forgot to make yesterday :okiedokieloki:...  My landlord came in to test the fire alarms, finally finished my second baby blanket.  I'm pretty confident in doing the C2C blanket now so I think I'll be making a huge C2C blanket since I ordered three 456 gram skeins of yarn two weeks ago.  I think I'll try making a twin sized blanket but we'll see when we get there.  Taking a break from that right now.  I also figured out that I could connect my laptop to my tv with the hdmi cable(I know, I know, I should've known that before but it never really clicked...) so I was watching Gargoyles on there for most of the day...  I'm pretty sure that when I decide which anime site I decide to subscribe to, I'll just hook my laptop up and watch it on my tv(don't really feel like lugging my tower into my living room so the laptop'll do just fine).  So that made me pretty happy.  Besides all that, I've been slowing doing dishes, trying to clear up my sink....  Oh yeah, did some cooking today but since I ran out of my chicken bouillon, I used beef instead.  It ended up pretty tasty and I'll have to keep that in mind next time!!

Let's see...

• I made a curry
  • I did some drawing
  • Continued with my re-watch of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
  • Continued with my experiments
  • Took a long nap
  • Browsed affordable dictaphones with the intention of getting one
  • Also browsed for some clothes and shoes
Edited by Treeglow Flicker

44 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Had to Google that

AHH!! :sealed:

Oh right, sorry about the confusion!!!  It means Corner to corner blanket.  You're basically crocheting little squares together to add texture and depth to something.  Just started on my soon to be bigger one but am taking a break from it for now.

2 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Finally finished putting this together (yes everything looks curved that's the camera :mlp_maud: )

407168385_TruingStand.jpg.03c3e4413235524f070ee1977919cf70.jpg

A guillotine?

So today, I broke open my router that got struck by lightning earlier, and located the very important little chips that control that analog VoIP. I couldn't do that in a working router, but now I know the secrets. I will have so much fun with this! :oh_golly:

Visited the museum of skulls today:sealed:

Basically it's a museum about skulls in different cultures and time periods. Skulls are not real though, but they look very realistic, the artist did a good job

• Brohoof 1

I decided to solider cords to a place on my fried router, where I would get access to the power supply used for the VoIP telephony. Analog telephones are very simple devices, but difficult to get power to, so I wanted to figure out how the pros do it.

I ended up getting -50 volts from this source without breaking the telephones, so first task completed.

20 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I mostly did online school, played a video game for about ten minutes in between, and had a really nice dinner later on. Also, surprisingly, I didn’t work :love:

Wouldn't it be more surprisingly if you had worked on top of all that? :ooh:

Anyway, good job getting video game mixed with school work :orly:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Wouldn't it be more surprisingly if you had worked on top of all that? :ooh:

Anyway, good job getting video game mixed with school work :orly:

I did have study hall so I could do whatever I wanted :love:

Don’t worry I did schoolwork too

11 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I did have study hall so I could do whatever I wanted :love:

Don’t worry I did schoolwork too

I actually don't know your US school terms, but I have heard how Equestria Girls (in Witchcraft is Magic) have something called "hallway" and "principal's office" :ButtercupLaugh:

Oh you know, woke up, had a piece of toast...

Nah, I woke up had breakfast, played some acnh, brushed my teeth and walked over to the grocery store and got everything I'll need for two weeks or the month depending on what it is.  Put away the grocery items when I got home, had a bit of a break, drank some more water and then went to the corner store to get some basic hygiene stuff and whatever else they had that I needed.  Now I'm on the computer, might play something in a bit, might do some more crochet idk.  Did a lot of walking today, that's for sure.

I managed to walk with my friend, construct a complex telephone adaptor device for testing against my fried router with success, and hacking Windows NT to learn more secrets. A slow day, but I got somewhere. I like to feel like I get something out of every day

• Brohoof 1

I assembled my new PC upgrade package to my fried computer, making a completely modern PC in the process.

And I succeeded.

The upgrade contained motherboard, CPU/fan RAM and SSD hard drive.

It is a little bit different to boot up a 10 year newer computer, since so much have changed :o

• Brohoof 2

I finished the rest of my homework that took forever, worked a tiny bit on a tileset project (I can’t get the base of the texture to pop out from far away and it’s frustrating!), re-recorded a voice line, played on the Switch (and failed horribly at the game I was playing), and chatted with a friend.

• Brohoof 1