Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

I watched a documentary as part of an assignment for a summer college course and wrote a reflection about it. Then I went grocery shopping. That's about it. 

8 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Hiking out and getting away from everything. Just me and the nature. And family of course

B8B743B5-BA72-40D6-BF27-282454B7B1BC.thumb.jpeg.9b6a26a691caf850314d8a91411bc92a.jpeg

I’d have do this more often if it wasn’t for a 2 hour drive. It was very stress reliving. 

I am jealous! I want that... A month ago I was out in the forests like in your picture. But now, mosquitoes rule the world!

My day just started, but yesterday....

I did some housecleaning,  went to the mall and flea market (bought nothing but a gas station slushie). After I got home I had some engine maintenance work to do on my truck, after that I went fishing and then had a college class discussing veterinary fees for an hour. I stayed up late talking to my boyfriend and best friend and then after that I finally went to sleep. Yeah, busy day. :D

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My day just started, but yesterday....

I did some housecleaning,  went to the mall and flea market (bought nothing but a gas station slushie). After I got home I had some engine maintenance work to do on my truck, after that I went fishing and then had a college class discussing veterinary fees for an hour. I stayed up late talking to my boyfriend and best friend and then after that I finally went to sleep. Yeah, busy day. :D

Flea market? You buy fleas?

eh, not that much tbh. I cried a lot, so you've got that goin' for me. make some TikToks because it's Gen Z culture, listened to Other Friends and Drift Away like 100+ times because I have no life, and just...fangirl.

Slept in today, made some dalgona for breakfast and I'm currently making seitan to add to some japanese curry I want to make for dinner later(going to have the usual potatoes and carrots with it too along with some mushrooms).  Probably should cook some rice to go with it too.  Beyond that I'm taking today easy.

Watched vtubers all day then saw the movie Ip Man 4, despite having rather unrealistic combat I still really love those films