Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

I drove my scooter to some random forest and entered. I saw a huge wild boar, scared me some. Then I came home and ate my lunch :mlp_icwudt:

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Buying groceries, laundry washing and drying in a minute, Ponyage, Magic Arena, cleaning the floors in the flat (I should prob also clean the bathroom).

How many days is that thing going on? :wacko:

It ended a couple hours ago. Was a 24 hour event.

Today I was at work. I was stuck inside running the cash register when I would have much rather been in the beautiful day outside pushing carts. Was okay though, it was a bit of shorter shift for me so I got home at three this afternoon. I caught the last two pony music shows over at Midair Pony Fair and the closing ceremonies as well. I also attended a bunch of panels at the convention last night from the time it started till a little after midnight my time. It was a lot of fun :yay:   

I talked to my youngest cousin (telling her I’d go to the beach with her soon, which probably won’t happen), drew Apple Bloom, thought about coronavirus (big surprise), and had a nice time under the stars. 

12 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Went for a walk, then laid in bed all day. 

Excellent choice. Lol

I worked on school work then cooked a feast with my family.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I drove my scooter to some random forest and entered. I saw a huge wild boar, scared me some. Then I came home and ate my lunch :mlp_icwudt:

I was wondering where this forest is, I see you are in Sweden. Cool. :D Not sure if we have wild pigs in Britain but we might.

• Brohoof 1

I just had a sunday school class through zoom this morning. I wish I had slept more last night though. It's hard to focus on a class when you just want to cuddle with pony plushies in bed all day. :P

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

I was wondering where this forest is, I see you are in Sweden. Cool. :D Not sure if we have wild pigs in Britain but we might.

Almost all out fields have been flipped upside down by the wild boars. They are kinda new here. It's annoying. This is the first time I have seen one. It was so huge!

I am actually following a high voltage line path through the forest, being interested in how straight it is aligned through the nature. But the forest is really nice right now, as the mosquitoes haven't hatched yet :)

I fed the dog, then walked him around the neighborhood and back. The walking was mostly an excuse for Pokemon Go.

(edited)

Meh... not very much, l stand on my laptop and spend some more time here on this forum or playing games or listening some music and then when i'm getting bored, i'm going out (even it is quarantine) to do jogging (my favorite hobby). That's all. 

Edited by Midnight_Danny

Mowed the grass, so put the bins out for tomorrow, a bit more work on the BSA Bantam project. Looking at fitting the seat and I want it further back and higher. That means making brackets, first time was no good so had to do it again!

Woke up feeling sore since I walked a lot yesterday, my arms are still bothering me but I'm taking it easy today.

Had some coffee and muesli for breakfast, I tried a coffee creamer that I made myself, it's pretty good.  Definitely not as sweet as the creamers I'd get from the store but it's just enough since I can't drink coffee black.  The bottles I got yesterday were the perfect size so I think if I make two different creamers, it'd give me some more variety in the morning idk...

Got a call from one of the nurses I see and picked some medication up from her.  Came there a bit early from when she wanted me to show up but it worked out since she was a bit distracted this morning and I had to wait a bit for her anyways.

When I got home, I made lunch and played animal crossing for a bit.  Just checking for fossils and shaking a money tree.

Now I'm on here, might do some baking today.  Wanted to make some cheesesteak bites for dinner.

Blah, the usual... Nice walk around the castle. lake, and cow fields. The ducks are in the pond. >_> Can my life get more blah.

22 minutes ago, Bas said:

I was just baffled, but I also thought the coffee creamer would be a machine which is part of a coffee machine or something, lol!

Ah, sorry about the confusion!!  It's just the typical Coffe-mate type of thing, if you have that where you live?  Some sort of cream that you mix into coffee?

Though yes, I can make whipped coffee cream too