Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

I wrote about 1500 words or so for one of the important climax chapters to my fanfic. I also played some FFXIV, and will probably either continue to do so until bed. Failing that, I'll probably just chill on here or on Discord until bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Excluding daily tasks I've spent hours today at the forum (which is exceptional). Also took long walk outside, it was pretty pleasant weather.

Edited by Fasu
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

I drew ponies, and that’s really it. I should stop procrastinating more important things. 

Can we see? :squee:

I installed PHP on my laptop today! It took forever to get it working and I burnt my pizza because of it, but now I can test PHP files locally!!!

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Bas said:

What was the issue? Didn't you simply take XAMPP or LAMPP? :blink:

That probably would have been a smarter idea. :adorkable: I was trying to get a vscode extension to work. It took me a while to figure out that it wasn't seeing the php.exe in my path variables. It needed a path directly to the executable, not just the directory it was in.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got a call from my therapist, watched some videos on youtube, did some sewing finally, watched some Earth Final Conflict episodes and played some ACNH

I made this! What the heck is it? It's spelt bread! And it's Kosher! Apparently. :)

Spelt_bread_3075.jpg.24bef70a9e54d346a4d90bde87b82c28.jpg[image]

Wanna have a go? 500g spelt flour, 3 teaspoons dried yeast (I used Fermipan red), 3 teaspoons salt, 1 tablespoon sugar (or can use honey), mix together in a bowl. Stir in 350 ml of warm water, plus 1 tablespoon olive oil. Knead for 5 minutes or 100 presses (basically, keep pushing it flat then folding it in half. I did this on a tea tray, as a convenient surface). Have spare flour on hand to help the process (tends to stick). Shove into a loaf tin (I'm going to have to get a proper one!), put a plastic bag over it (without touching, instructions didn't mention that!) and leave it for 1 hour ro rise. Then into oven, preheated at 200 °C (180 °C fan assisted), bake for about 35 minutes.

EDIT: the inside of the baking tin must be oiled first.

Edited by Tropical Melody

Been mostly playing Borderlands 3 with my boyfriend and that's been fun. :) It's good that we have been doing that because I've felt constant background anxiety over seemingly nothing and that has helped ease me. Also been munching on gummy bears. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I walked a long nice forest path with my mom, and followed some powerlines (because of my interests). Nice fresh air, all alone, no COVID to avoid. It was the best! Now I am gonna nap for a bit before making dinner :Thorax:

• Brohoof 1