Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RyaN_

53 users have voted

1. 1. Which Equestria Girls is the best (Just choose one)?

• MLP: Equestria Girls (Original)
    • MLP: EG Rainbow Rocks
    • MLP: EG Friendship Games

I do think it's official, it's from the live action EG dance video and it's even in the dance minigame in the Gameloft MLP game 

You do make a point there...can't argue with that  :confused:

1. Which EG Movie is your favorite and why (EG/RR/FG)?

Friendship games is my favorite, though it's tied with Rainbow Rocks I felt Friendship games had a better plot with human Twilight being consumed by power (so, take the idea of Sunset Shimmer as a villian, then do the first movie right, no offence to those who enjoyed the first movie, I did but... no where near as much as the last two)

2. Favorite Equestrian Girl/ Guy? 

Sunset Shimmer, from the comic "The Fall of Sunset Shimmer" (any EQ fan must read this and the other EQ comics!) to the movies, she was relatable, fun, and just awesome, I love that bacon-haired girl. I love my main girls, but Sunset fits better in the human world (anypony else vote to banish all Flash's to the human world? sorry to those of you that liked him, I just don', he can't steal my Twilight if he's in another world, right?)

3. Favorite EQG song?

I can't stop listening to right there in front of me at the moment, so hard, Rainbow rocks had an awesome all round soundtrack (Rainbow Rocks, Shake your tail, and all the others having played over and over many times) and songs like Friendship games (that song sent a chill up my spine to tell me, get ready for an amazing movie). ah, it's so hard, guess I'll do with Shake your tail because I was obsessed with that song.

Edited by madjack2001

1. Friendship Games, largely because the plot wasn't dependent on the villains and it just felt more complete and rewarding. Granted Rainbow Rocks comes close, but the Sirens are one of the factors that help RR in the end. FG just feels more focused on the main characters; especially the Sunset/human Twilight angle.

2. Sunset Shimmer; considering I have her as one of my top fine 'ponies,' this was pretty much a given. Yeah, she was terrible as a villain in the first film, but the way she has grown and had to fight to atone for her mistakes is something that really appealed to me. Plus, she is so adorable, yet so badass. <3

3. Probably "Under Our Spell" as it's just a badass song in general. As much as I loved FG, RR had the better vocal songs.

1. Friendship Games, largely because the plot wasn't dependent on the villains and it just felt more complete and rewarding. Granted Rainbow Rocks comes close, but the Sirens are one of the factors that help RR in the end. FG just feels more focused on the main characters; especially the Sunset/human Twilight angle.

2. Sunset Shimmer; considering I have her as one of my top fine 'ponies,' this was pretty much a given. Yeah, she was terrible as a villain in the first film, but the way she has grown and had to fight to atone for her mistakes is something that really appealed to me. Plus, she is so adorable, yet so badass. <3

3. Probably "Under Our Spell" as it's just a badass song in general. As much as I loved FG, RR had the better vocal songs.

To each their own, but ALL stories revolve around some sort of protagonist vs. antagonist. But some antagonists arent other people.

You just like FG because it was more self-conflict, rather than outside conflict, not because there was less revolution around villians.

Rainbow rocks by far!

This one actually had some decent music that I could actually listen to :3

1. My favorite movie is Rainbow Rocks because it was the most cohesive film.  The story, characters, and music came together really really well.

2. My favorite Equestria girl is Sunset Shimmer (2nd place is Adagio)

3. My favorite song is Welcome to the Show.  

From the very start of that song to the end of the movie was the best part out of the whole thing xD

• Brohoof 1

1) Rainbow Rocks: It had my favorite songs of all the movies. It was where Sunset Shimmer took possession of my heart. It was also where I found my OTP, SunLight.  :D Also, REALLY AWESOME SONGS!  :yay:

2) Sunset Shimmer OBVIOUSLY! She's UNDENIABLY ADORABLE! I would also like to say Princess Twilight Sparkle (yeah, I know she's a pony who crossed to the human world, but then again so is Sunset.  :squee: )

3) "Welcome to the Show" because of the epic climax, "Shine Like Rainbows" because it was a terrific end song, and "My Past is Not Today" because, you know, Sunset Shimmer. But if I had to chose one, it would be the last one.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite of the movies? i'd have to go with Friendship games, i dunno, i just like that one.

Favorite human? Do i even need to say it?,Duhhhhhhhhhh Sunset. So pretty  :wub:

Favorite song? I think probably " Better than ever" yo. 

• Brohoof 1

1. Which EG Movie is your favorite and why

Rainbow Rocks

2. Favorite Equestrian Girl/ Guy?

Adagio Dazzle or Sonata Dusk or Sunset Shimmer

3. Favorite EQG song?

Under our spell or Welcome to the show or Battle (I luv all the sirens songs)

It's always really hard for me to choose just one

• Brohoof 1

My favorite movie would have to be FG. I liked the music there a lot more than in the other movies. My only fault with the movie is the motorcycle race. Otherwise I think the movie is fantastic :)

My fave movie is Friendship Games, character is Sugarcoat, and song...

Hard one... Maybe Equestria Girls, Battle, and ACADECA...

I'd choose ACADECA..

FG because plot, Sugarcoat because relatability and speech pattern, acadeca because catchy beat...

UGH but I also like Sci Twi (can't believe I  just called her that) and What More is Out There because IMMENSE relatability

1. Rainbow Rocks - I never thought it would, but wow I was blown back. It was a major improvement from the first film and I absolutely enjoyed every moment in this film. It had great music, an awesome story, and of course well-written characters!

2. Sunset Shimmer - Awesome character! even though her redemption was really quick, I love her character as a good person. Much better written and she's more awesome than ever! I'm a huge fan of her now! ^_^

3. "Awesome As I Wanna Be" - Out of all the songs in the film, I think this was the most memorable song for me. I love it! :)

Can't wait for the fourth film! :D

I like Friendship Games the most. It had great songs, Sunset Shimmer's past wasn't brought up all the time, everyone was more in character, and I just prefer it overall. I didn't like the first one because of the quality, and I didn't care for the second one because everyone was out of character (I think that's intentional, but I still didn't like it!) and everyone was inconsiderate towards Sunset Shimmer. Even her friends didn't really treat her like a friend.  It had great songs, and I like the Dazzlings, but overall, it was alright.  

My favorite character in Equestria Girls would have to be Rainbow Dash. (Not tied with Rarity here, but I still love Rarity.) 

My favorite song was the Pep Rally Song. That and Life is a Runway are really the only Equestria Girls songs on my player. (Life is a Runway still counts as Equestria Girls, right?) But I prefer the Pep Rally Song. In fact, I think that song or Smile Smile Smile (can't decide which one) is my favorite My Little Pony song. I don't know the actual name, but YouTube shows me that song when I search "Friendship Games Pep Rally Song".