Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RyaN_

53 users have voted

1. 1. Which Equestria Girls is the best (Just choose one)?

• MLP: Equestria Girls (Original)
    • MLP: EG Rainbow Rocks
    • MLP: EG Friendship Games

Favourite movie?

Tied between Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games :P I loved FG's characters and story more but RR was overall more entertaining and exciting.

Favourite character?

Shimmy Shimmer, duh

Favourite song?

Friendship Through The Ages

• Brohoof 1

1. Which EG Movie is your favorite and why (EG/RR/FG)? rainbow rocks because of the music

2. Favorite Equestrian Girl/ Guy? sunset shimmer

3. Favorite EQG song? rainbooms battle

Edited by simba86
  • Brohoof 1

Fav movie: Rainbow Rocks. Had a more interesting plot, combining the mundane HS setting while not deviating that the stakes are high. Not to mention that the sirens got enough screentime to make them memorable

Fav EG character: Sunny. She's basically the face of EG. We saw er developing from a lame villain to a lovable girl. Her looks, voice and character freshens out a series of movies where the rest of the girls are flanderized versions of their pony counterparts. Not saying it's not justified the flanderization they often go through, but it's still flanderized. Well, except for human Twi at a some level  :please: , but Sunny still holds my card as favorite

Fav song: Hmmmm, I think Friendship Games intro  :huh:

EDIT: UGH, I didn't remembered I've already responded on this thread :facehoof: 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

1. my favourite has to be friendship games followed verry closely by rainbow rocks

2 favourite character: is sunset shimmer ( I know a massive suprise)

3. god this is a hard one but out of all I think I have to go with: "under our spell" from rainbow rocks

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer.  sig-4323729.eg-suncute.png

Where do you get these adorable emojis ?  :please:

EDIT: UGH, I didn't remembered I've already responded on this thread :facehoof: 

*Brohoof for you!*  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

1. Which EG Movie is your favorite and why (EG/RR/FG)?

While I do like all three, if I had to choose one, I'd choose Rainbow Rocks because, in my opinion, it had really good music.

2. Favorite Equestrian Girl/ Guy? 

Out of the Humane6, Rainbow Dash. Out of the other characters: Sunset Shimmer.

3. Favorite EQG song? 

Awesome as I wanna be from Rainbow Rocks. 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Rocks wins by a slight margin over Friendship Games, I feel that RR had the better villains, better songs and an overall better atmosphere, though I do absolutely hate that Equestrian Twilight was shoehorned into it with a massive plot device. Sci-Twi in Friendship Games was also really cute but I still think that RR was the better film, but only by a bit. 

1. Rainbow Rocks has the best story, best animation, best characters, best music, it's just the best.

2. Sunny!!!!! She is just so adorable.

3. Under Our Spell. I love that song

I totally agree with you on that! I love the music that the movie has.

1. Equestria Girls, well because it's the first movie I watched c: (That doesn't count? Sorry), well I really liked it, because of Pinkie's quirks. Also, because RR is mostly concentrated on Sunset, and FG - on Sci-Fi Twilight. And I really like the EG Shorts - especially 'Perfect Day For Fun'.

2.Pinkie Pie, of course

3. Perfect Day for Fun

1. I hate not voting in polls, but there's just so many reasons why I like each movie, that I can't simply choose one.

EQG (Original) had the "new" element. Where everything was fresh and we had to learn

RR had the best characterization, some great songs, and the best villains

FG's animation was sooooo good, it was like angels were given Cintiqs with Adobe Flash. And the plot was probably the best paced.

2.Sunset Shimmer.

AJ is best pony, but Sunset is just given way more screen-time and characterization in the movies.

3. A Friend For Life.

One of the most under-rated songs in the series. It was a really great ending song, and I'm a sucker for harmonies. :adorkable:

1) Man you're making me choose?!  Ugh well Friendship Games wins by a hair in my books, mostly because it feels a bit more of and ensemble feel, that the other characters contributes a bit more in it than in Rainbow Rocks but Rainbow Rocks I loved the character focus on Sunset in RR as well as the music! Also Friendship Games had Super Saiyan Sunset Shimmer!!!!

2) Sunset Shimmer! Second best pony! She is the Vegeta of the MLP verse! 

3) The cut duet version of What More is Out There.  From songs that were actually in the movie then I'm going with Under Our Spell, love that bass line. 

1. Rainbow Rocks: Best villains, best plot, epic music battle, also with power chord KO's!

2. Dash! She's lead vocalist and is a BEAST on the electric guitar!

3. I have a couple favorite songs:

Awesome as I Wanna Be

Shake Your Tail!

Tricks Up My Sleeve

1. Rainbow Rocks mainly because I love the story line and the music best!

2. Sunset Shimmer

3. The Cafeteria Song is fun haha. So is Under Our Spell. I must say Fluttershy's song at the end was also good!

1. My favorite movie is Rainbow Rocks because it was the most cohesive film.  The story, characters, and music came together really really well.

2. My favorite Equestria girl is Sunset Shimmer (2nd place is Adagio)

3. My favorite song is Welcome to the Show.  

• Brohoof 2

Have to go with Rainbow Rocks. This is the one that introduced us to the three sirens, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. I love them. They were great and interesting villains. This one also made feel sorry and like Sunset Shimmer a little more because she felt really remorseful about her horrible actions and everyone in Canterlot high was so resentful towards her.

1. My favourite EqG film is Rainbow Rocks. I don't think that the EqG are all that good, but I do think that RR has enough interesting little details and some well-composed songs to keep me intrigued.

2. I can't say I have a favourite character, actually, but the closest to my favourites are the Dazzlings. If they had just a few more things going on with them like tension between the group or if they're given just a few more roles, then they would be my favourites. Still, I very much enjoyed them and how they're a great homage to actual Sirens.

3. Welcome To The Show. Not only does it sound really nice, but it also fits very well with what was going on during the scene it plays in. You start off with a feeling of anger and urgency which reflects how the Dazzlings have almost won, and end off with a feeling of victory and letting go which defines both Sunset's redemption and the loss of the Dazzlings.

• Brohoof 1

my biggest secret is i've never watched any of these. :(

You should try watching one or perhaps, two; They're not as bad as most people think they are  :rarity:

OOH, OHH, I REMEMBER WHICH SONG IS MY FAVORITE, IS THE EG STOMP  :squee:

Pretty sure the EG stomp is fanon; Still a nice song though  :please:

You should try watching one or perhaps, two; They're not as bad as most people think they are  :rarity:

Pretty sure the EG stomp is fanon; Still a nice song though  :please:

I do think it's official, it's from the live action EG dance video and it's even in the dance minigame in the Gameloft MLP game 

• Brohoof 1