Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Thread by thread stitching it together

Jeric

HxrI2zU.png

You may have seen her around the forums lurking in Octavia's Hall, creating plushies in her shop and for various events, and being one of the nicest and down-to-earth members and staffers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. If you doubt it you should check her Poniverse Q&A. Her personality, camaraderie, judgement and disposition are without reproach. It is for this reason that we have decided to award @Nervous Stitch a life-size bucket of fried chicken.* A few historical facts about this overlooked treasure.

• Crispy & delicious, the Scotts brought this holy food to many counties that they settled, though back then the buckets that they came in were plaid and had a draped cloth. 

• One of the original Scottish settlers told stories of a great ancient civil war between clans that supported fried chicken and the ones that preferred grilled. A great clan leader mysteriously named 'The Colonel' united all clans. 

• In the end the great Colonel McBucketpants not only united Scotland, but also decreed that the holy food must be brought to the American colonies.  

• Fried chicken of the early 1920's was used in original radiation research and provides it's test subjects with amazing super powers. The most famous of these test subjects was Chuck Norris who was granted slow aging and awesomeness through the consumption of irradiated chicken. 

• It is suspected that four prior US Presidents were actually fried chicken drumsticks. One was assassinated by the talking mouth at the beginning of Rocky Horror Picture Show. 

• KFC Chicken Buckets are known to have the ability to predict the future, balance checkbooks, beat Jeric at Mortal Kombat, and determine when a new Moderator should be selected. 

By the power vested in me by Chicken Boo, I proclaim Nervous Stitch the newest Global Moderator. Please welcome her with open arms and maybe she will share her bucket. 

* I honestly have no idea why there is a chicken theme with this announcement. Ask Stitch. 

** Do you have any idea how long I wanted to create a Rarity themed staff announcement title? :D

• Brohoof 12

Congrats Stitch, welcome to the gang. 

Which reminds me, if a stitch in time saves nine and a cat has nine lives, does a time travelling Stitch save cats in peril ?

• Brohoof 6

Congratulations Stitch! May you wear your new badge with honor and distinction! :D

Also.. I'm suddenly in the mood for KFC.  :wat: 

• Brohoof 3

I'd say this is a good decision; Stitch has proven her worth hundred-fold!

I say welcome to the team. :)

• Brohoof 3

* I honestly have no idea why there is a chicken theme with this announcement. Ask Stitch.

I uhm...I can't explain that one. That's a question for @SFyr...this has his name all over it.

Which reminds me, if a stitch in time saves nine and a cat has nine lives, does a time travelling Stitch save cats in peril ?

YES! But now I have too many cats. Two too many cats  -_-

Thank you all for the well wishes and good tasting dishes - I hope to be a good team member and stumble along with all of Poniverse.  :wub:

• Brohoof 6

Woo!

Congrats to our new Kentucky-fried moderator! 

I'm hope your new job will be deliciously satisfying.  :P I'm sure you'll do just great!

• Brohoof 3

Is it bad I already thought you were a mod? 

I seem to do that with people a lot, I thought Pucksterv was a mod, too. For some reason.

Anyways, congratulations, salutations, rehabilitations, sanitation stations, and other fun long words like that!

Maybe I'm psychic, maybe Puck is the next mod!

Everyone, get your shelters ready, the end is nigh!

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations Nervy. You have worked hard for the staff and proven to be a really helpful and diligent working one ^w^

post-25729-0-79610700-1409132366.png

• Brohoof 3

Well done, @Nervous Stitch! You've always been an excellent asset to Octavia's Hall, so it makes me feel very happy that one of my fellow staffers has taken one step beyond by becoming a Global Moderator. Good luck with your new role, and let's help shape this site to become a better place! :D

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...