Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want to see a male alicorn?

SolyWack

It will never happen, because of GIRL POWER!!!! and all that jazz Hasbro's goin' for. But I kinda want to see a male alicorn in the show. I doubt that Celestia and Luna were the only alicorns, let alone the only female alicorns.

I don't know how they'd introduce him without plot holes, but it might be interesting.

• Brohoof 3

id prefer it if the alicorns continued to be females only, males get enough attention and representation everywhere else so why not let women have at least this, right?

• Brohoof 2

id prefer it if the alicorns continued to be females only, males get enough attention and representation everywhere else so why not let women have at least this, right?

but in equestria, females basically..well, rule everything. hell even *prince* Shining armour does zero crap to rule anything really, cept guard..what a prince normally doesn't do, if cadance's baby was a guy and had some responsibility it'd be fine, otherwise the show might be teaching that..well, girls do everything and boys are just there to be useless. Or evil things you turn into stone, fire with rainbows, or throw your wife at to catch lizards.

Edited by Alexia ikarasu

Since we already have leaned that Cadence and Shining Armor had an Alicorn baby, it tends to suggest that there is no need for, as well as no such thing as an Alicorn Stallion. Since Shining Armor has proved he has the genetic ability to sire an Alicorn, Luna, Celestia, and *Gulp* Twilight, are keeping a close eye on him.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

but....the main six characters in the show are all females....and they get all the attention...so I don't know what you're referring to there :/

Personally, I think that having a male alicorn would be great, but like AppleJack_Wack said...Hasbro is going for that "girl power" thing, so if there was a male alicorn introduced into the show, I think that we may only see him for like...an episode or two since we barely even see Luna. Hasbro will also try to prioritise Luna over this Male alicorn......because as previously mentioned before...."girl power".

I would rather not. I don't even like the addition of another Alicorn by the looks of things, and a baby no less. I thought being an Alicorn was something earned.

The Journal Of The Two Sisters says Celestia and Luna were born Alicorns.

• Brohoof 2

AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNND what is now Canterlot used to be inhabited only by alicorns. Now, I'm pretty sure we'll see male alicorns in the upcoming 100% pony movie, as according to the leaks, they'll be featured heavily, and I doubt that'll change

but....the main six characters in the show are all females....and they get all the attention...so I don't know what you're referring to there :/

I think he's referring to the fact that most other shows give all the male characters all of the attention.

• Brohoof 4

I could see a good villain as an Alicorn, it would be nice for them top break the mold but introducing them as a main charter?....I can't see that happening but I guess we'll see in this upcoming season

Edited by cwhip9

It will never happen, because of GIRL POWER!!!! and all that jazz Hasbro's goin' for. But I kinda want to see a male alicorn in the show. I doubt that Celestia and Luna were the only alicorns, let alone the only female alicorns.

I don't know how they'd introduce him without plot holes, but it might be interesting.

I would LOVE a male alicorn. I wish Flurry had been one.

But EH, guess I'll have to make one myself.

I don't have that book but it kind of makes sense. They are special. I'm still not comfortable with there being any new alicorns, much less a male one.

Most definitely. Since we are getting yet another Alicorn, I would love to see at least one more and for it to be a male. I mean, why not have at least one? Unless Alicorns are strictly a princess thing, which would be kinda strange.