Would you date an alicorn?

Bendy

Would you date an alicorn?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date an alicorn?

• Yes.
    • No.

I think so.

If I was a pony, dating an alicorn would be like dating a prince in real life. Dating a prince would of course bring me a lot of pride and respect, but also envy. It all, of course, also depends on his personality and goals. 

The only thing is that he would live much longer than I would, but who knows? Maybe we would marry and I could be crowned princess. I realize that Shining Armour has been dating Cadence and even had babies with her and hasn't yet became an alicorn prince, but honestly who knows.

As I've said before (I literally just copied this from a similar thread then added to it):

I can't really give you a straight answer to this. The fact that ​they're exactly like the ones in the show isn't enough data. If one were to ask me out I would have to consider/know these things first:

1. I would have to consider the fact that explaining that my partner is a pastel coloured sentient micro-horse to friends and family could possibly be the strangest and most awkward thing I would ever have to do.
  2. Whether or not I have the option to flee to Equestria.
  3. I would need to know whether performing cer​tain activities would be harmful, physically or psychologically, to either of us.
  4. I would have to consider the fact that if they're an Alicorn they probably have a lot of stuff to do and I usually serve at least as a minor distraction.
  5. I'd have to actually like the one asking. (obviously).

TL;DR: I don't know.​

The problem of having a mate with a much different lifespan than you would be tough but I would.

I wrote a similar Twilestia story pre-endofseasontwo. Twilight declared her love and Celestia realized she felt the same way but she was very hesitant about being involved with a mortal. In the end they got together but there was no resolution because I figured that's the way it would be. You'd just have to deal with it day to day like any problem in a relationship. People kept telling me to "finish it" but I was done.

I totally would.

I would build up trust, slowly, with this alicorn. Eventually, I will go into a private setting with this alicorn. At the most dramatic moment possible, I will strike.

With a boop.

I will take a picture of me booping this alicorn, and I will post it on the internet.

I'll probably die, but it will be worth it. Totally. Muahahahahah.  :sneer:

As a human... Probably not. At least I can't see myself in a serious relationship with an Alicorn. Not romantically.

But as a pony in Equestria? Then hell yes. How could I turn down such a rare opportunity? Celestia, Luna, Twilight... I'm assuming Cadance is off limits being married. I'd even go out to dinner with Princess Big Mac(But he's paying).

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i would date an Alicorn. Specially since pretty much all of them, look very beautiful.

Even in real life i would do that, because shes an Alicorn...and could probably easily turn me into a Pony anyway, eliminating all ethical struggles.

If i have to chance to get a girlfriend, i dont say no.

Nope. I'm already engaged.

But I guess if I were a unicorn pony asked out by an Alicorn female ala Shining Armor and Princess Cadance, I would. But I'm a Pegasus persona engaged to someone who has an Earth Pony persona.

• 11 months later...

Well...

Assuming that I was a pony... Which I'M NOT! Don't know why people keep thinking that....

The answer is... umm. sure why not?
They all seam nice...

I mean I might be a little Intimidated.. but I DON'T GET INTIMIDATED!

Because I'm Amazing...

I think I would say yes except it would be Rainbow Dash. Then I would imitate Twilght..."yes, yes, yes...". I would date Dashie no matter what she would be, as long as she would be the same as in the show^^

MLP ponies are at least on a par with humans; equals.  They're essentially the humans of their world.  The only way it would be "bestiality" is if they were this-Earth ponies and / or considered lower animals.  And the only way you can reasonably consider them lower animals is if you completely ignore everything about them: Their intelligence, their capabilities (speech being a pretty key one), and their way of life (government, commerce, law).  They are far closer to human than they are to animal; you're only seeing their shape.  Which, if we're being perfectly honest, isn't even exactly comparable to this-Earth equines.

somebody better tell this guy that they're horses