general What device do you usually use to browse the forums?

Vulcan

Forum Devices  

111 users have voted

1. 1. Main device?

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone
  2. 2. Secondary

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone

Most of the time I use my smart phone to check the forums on a daily basis. However, I would log into a public desktop whenever I have the chance to.

Always desktop. I can't stand laptops and their tiny tiny displays. When I don't have access to my desktop pc I'll use my laptop and I'll check for notifications on my phone every now and then, but that's the only thing I do on my phone. I never use it to make posts or read topics.

I mainly use a tablet, but that's because I have no functional computers at the moment that I have permission to access. I did once use my Wii to browse, and it was surpirisignly able to play GIF images, but it didn't work very well.

(edited)

I pretty much always use either my iPad or my computer. Usually, I access the site using my iPad, but often I do use my PC. :)

Edited by Wolves

It's always been mainly mobile for me, since it was all I had for a long time... guess I'm just used to it. :lol:

I have browsed on my laptop as well but not a whole lot. Guess I'm a weird case. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I almost exclusively use my desktop computer.  I rarely, if ever, use a video game console browser; though if I did, it'd be the one on my Wii U.

You can use the forums on your Wii U? Because every time I go to the login page, it says that the page won't load.