health brushing your teeth in the morning pointless?

power strike

I brush mine every morning after breakfast. Three times a day can work wonders. I don’t understand why most people brush theirs before breakfast. I sure don’t want to smell the last thing they ate and worse.. their coffee breath.

Sometimes brushing cannot help with breath. My friend has the problem, but it doesn't help he also lives off garlic

I can agree it is pointless in fact I don’t brush my teeth in the morning unless I’m going to work or something or if my breath just needs it lol. Usually I don’t have problems with bad breath though, so.

However I always brush my teeth before bed. 

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Sometimes brushing cannot help with breath. My friend has the problem, but it doesn't help he also lives off garlic

Eh at least you know he isn't a vampire I'm sceptical of anyone that doesn't have any garlic in their diet.

13 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I can agree it is pointless in fact I don’t brush my teeth in the morning unless I’m going to work or something or if my breath just needs it lol. Usually I don’t have problems with bad breath though, so.

However I always brush my teeth before bed. 

While you sleep the bacteria in your mouth multiply if anything we should rather be brushing in the morning haha. Though do brush two times a day.

I disagree it is important to brush two times a day in the morning you'll have bacteria that's been multiplying all night before you sleep again bacteria that has multiplied during the day. You should be brushing two times if not three times a day. Now it is easier for me I admit as I have to use my inhaler and always have to brush afterwards though dental hygiene is very important my friends.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

21 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I'm sceptical of anyone that doesn't have any garlic in their diet.

Because of my very tragic childhood (playing Night Trap), I am now a vampire. So heads up before you click that "follow" button in my profile! :wacko:

As for garlic. I can never forget my computer teacher from school, having the most garlic breath of all time. I always thought, why doesn't he brush his teeth? Well, if you have a garlic diet, you will be unattractive to people because you cannot hide the smell, even with toothpaste :worry:

I only brush my teeth and floss at night.  Haven’t had a cavity in a long time.  

Might help that I like salty things way better than sugary things. 

• Brohoof 1

I suppose I can see why some would consider it pointless in the morning if you’re not going out at that time. Even if I’m not going anywhere, I still brush them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Teeth need constant care, which is why they need to be cleaned so often. Dentists recommend brushing your teeth in the morning, evening, and after each meal. Thus, the tooth enamel will be stronger and the teeth will be whiter. If you don't brush your teeth in the morning, they will become weaker and the enamel will be destroyed. As a teenager, I brushed my teeth only in the morning. By the time I was 20, they were very sensitive and yellow. I started going to teeth whitening services in Lake County ON and brushing my teeth more often. After a year, my teeth were strong and white.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...