Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler I want to introduce Starlights new Friend (New episode spoiler)

Mesme Rize

Oh dear lol... I made a friend...she's POWERFUL! And Twilight is just like dafaq is wrong with you....that's not how you make friends.....

Starlight...no...starlight...stahp

aUbk9ha.gif

On one hand this could still be a fun episode, on the other I really don't give a shit about Trixie  

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!

I'm pumped! Super pumped! Very pumped!

Trixie isn't the highlight of that teaser for me, though. It's Starlight's giddiness about making a friend. X3

• Brohoof 1

Im really excited about this one! First thing I saw this morning. (friend sent me it via text)

Dang, I never thought she'd make a return on the series but I'm really glad she's going to! Or I hope I'm glad (please dont be a crappy episodeeee)

She still seems to be smug and everything despite having learnt her lesson? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess we'll see.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

Ah, so it IS Trixie who's returning. I don't really care about her, to be honest, so I'm not really anticipating her return. 

I do hope Rainbow, Fluttershy and Applejack make appearances though. They've been nowhere to be seen since the season opener and I'm really starting to miss them.  :rarity: (And Rarity, I love you to bits, but please stop hogging the spotlight from your friends. Thanks) 

• Brohoof 3

I do hope Rainbow, Fluttershy and Applejack make appearances though. They've been nowhere to be seen since the season opener and I'm really starting to miss them.   (And Rarity, I love you to bits, but please stop hogging the spotlight from your friends. Thanks) 

Agreed wholeheartedly.

That said, I'd be surprised if all the mane five didn't appear in this one. If Trixie's back, they'll most likely be around to weigh in their opinions on whether she can be trusted or not.  

• Brohoof 2

YES. Trixie finally makes her triumphant return! Her smug is as delicious as I remember it being! I don't get why Twilight is completely opposed to the idea, because last time she saw Trixie they patched things up pretty well.

Well I hope this means we see more Trixie in future episodes.

I don't understand, why is she coming back, again?

I didn't understand why she was even brought back the second time around.

(Note, I'm being semi-rhetorical with my response). 

At least she'll probably add some interesting dynamics for the episode that she'll re-appear in.

Can we put the episode entry up early and enable the poll? I want to click on "Loved It" now since it's likely that's what I'll be clicking on anyway.  :lol:

I'm not a mega-Trixie fan, but she's always been a great foil for Twilight so they'd have to really do something wrong in the writing to screw it up. Plus Twilight's love of silverware placement is Best Thing We Never Knew About the Adorkable One ever!  :D

It is curious however how Trixie is so antagonistic to Twilight right off the bat in this scene. Does she really think she's more powerful than an alicorn?