Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ship do you want to be canon?

Leere

If you could make any ship canon, which one would be?

No OCXCANON or CROSSOVERXCANON please.

First topic, i hope it's good enough. :blush: 

• Brohoof 1

I know this isn't really anyone ship but I would personally like Starlight to get some kind of canon ship for her. She would most likely get a crush on stallion we've never seen before (Or Sunburst :toldya: )  And maybe the writers could make something out of it. I normally don't like ships but due to her being a brand new character I don't really care all too much.

• Brohoof 1

Soarindash IMO :D

I know this isn't really anyone ship but I would personally like Starlight to get some kind of canon ship for her. She would most likely get a crush on stallion we've never seen before (Or Sunburst :toldya: )  And maybe the writers could make something out of it. I normally don't like ships but due to her being a brand new character I don't really care all too much.

I'm pretty sure sunburst is going to be canon :P

Like, I'd honestly be SUPER surprised if it wasn't intended to be canon.

• Brohoof 1

The mighty RARIJACK of course. One of the only Mane 6 ships that could actually plausably be pulled off without spending a ridiculous amount of time building it up because they've already had tons of relationship building.

see like this person

AppleDash. It's been my favorite ship for a long time.

suggest AppleDash but, Applejack and Rainbow Dash as a dynamic has essentially been sidelined and frozen as an intercharacter dynamic for seasons and seasons now, it'd take a LOT of time to be able to believably pull it happening off.

FlutterDash is in a similar position to Rarijack in that they too have had enough relationship building to shift to romance fairly easily, but i just prefer Rarijack, I think it has more entertainment potential.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz
  • Brohoof 4

Cheerimac if for no other reason than to sink MarbelMac. Besides that I would say LyraBon because of how thoroughly they've been shipteased. At this point they might as well make it canon.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

There are some ships that would be nice for either story telling or for inclusion of some positive progressive messages.

LyraBon - it would lead to Inclusion of homosexuals to be as respected as Shining/Cadance couples

MarbleMac - this one is more story driven. By marrying Marble Pie, Big Macintosh would finally tie Apple and Pie families together

EmberSpike - that would tie nicely to the story of Spike and lead him into becoming a dragon Prince/King if he would marry Ember

FlutterCord - well, other than visible chemistry between them as friends, it would also include message about inter-species (Sparity would no longer convey that if Spike ended up with Ember) and age difference relationships which happen all the time in real life.

• Brohoof 3

Lyra and Bonbon...Because I think it would be great if MLP:FiM had homosexual representation.

I also wouldn't mind Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle if Flash Sentry becomes a more fleshed out character.

My favorite ship is Princess Twilight Sparkle and her beloved mentor Princess Celestia. I know it will never happen, but Twilight has adored Celestia her whole life. Celestia needs someone at her side. As to immortality, perhaps Celestia would give it up so she could grow old with her beloved prized student.

My second favorite ship is Applejack and Rarity. I love the idea of the cultured sophisticate falling in love with the hard working farm girl. 

One more (and heterosexual, to boot!) Fluttershy and our stoic friend Big Macintosh. I think they would make such an adorable couple.

(Cheerilee, keep your hooves off of Big Mac!)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

But really, it would have to be:

sig-4491683.twilight_x_shimmer_x_twiligh

I would be SO happy if that were to happen. It probably wouldn't, but damn would I love it.

As for me, I'd have to go with FlutterHugger as it has some serious potential AND it wouldn't need to take up a ton of screen time as they could be a long distance relationship. 

thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Any straight Rainbow Dash pair for the meltdowns alone.

Fuck, any pairing that can result in severe meltdowns

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

Flutterdash  or Flutterhugger for me. I mean, both have chemistry to them. Who knows how long or what kind of relationship Treehugger and Flutter already have, since we've only seen one episode with her in it, technically speaking...not counting Treehugger's nude model passover in the CMC Episode. Meanwhile, Dash and Shy have been friends since flight school as fillies.

I don't see Fluttercord being a thing for many reasons...age difference being the main one along with the whole interspecies thing...it just doesn't jive on so many levels.

If anything, Celestia and Discord make a better pairing...since they're both 1000s of years old and both God's"...only issue is species.

• Brohoof 2

Any straight Rainbow Dash pair for the meltdowns alone.

Fuck, any pairing that can result in severe meltdowns

I like the way you think.

I will love to see Flash X Twilight become canon in the show just for the backlash that will cause.

Also because i ship them.

• Brohoof 2