general If Bigfoot was real what would you do?

Luna 831

How would you handle? If Bigfoot or other strange creatures were real? Personally if Bigfoot was real I would just try to find were they were located and watch them. But I would let them be in peace . How would you all react to them ?

I would go about my day normally. I might Google them and see some pictures, read up on their mental/physical abilities just so I have a small knowledge-base on them. But other than that, I really wouldn't give a hoot.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. My home away from home growing up was a library. I spent a fair amount of time in the mythology section. It's not unreasonable to believe that creatures such as Bigfoot exist.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't react at all. Part of the thrill (at least the way I see it) in mythical creatures is actually discovering their existence. If it's already common knowledge, then why bother?

Don't you mean, "Since Bigfoot is real, what are you going to do?" I'm not going to do anything, because I have other things to do. However, he is real. Obviously. Just ignore the complete lack of evidence.