Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

It's nice, but... it's just not winter-like. I need my four seasons. I'm getting depressed, and I'm not supposed to be depressed in December! (At least not about anything related to this)

• Brohoof 1

I woke up to 59 degrees. Geez, what is it, September? And then I saw temperatures are predicted to be way above average all January. Winter is already dead. =(

Surprisngly mild today. I almost feel like I could walk outside with just a shirt on. Seems Winter has decided to take an early leave. :o

• Brohoof 1

A severe thunderstorm popped up and I was like "Oh well, as long as there is not a Tornado Warning". Just a couple of minutes later my phone started going off and the sirens started blowing.

Seriously you all. It's bad enough that I haven't gotten a winter since 2011... but to have to deal with the threat of tornadoes. I'm going to lose it.

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

It’s really wet and muggy and in the 70s right now. Lots of thick clouds. 

Once again I really really wish it was in the 70s here....:(

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Just for...one day. :adorkable:

All I can tell you Lucky, move to Minnesota if you want snow right now. They have been getting blasted as of late.

Weather around here is dreary. Finally stopped raining, but it has gotten colder. Could also see a snow flurry tonight.

• Brohoof 1

It's going to hit 60 today. But at least it got below freezing in the morning. Hopefully that will mean less bugs in the afternoon. Hopefully. It doesn't even get cold enough to keep the bugs at bay anymore.

Edited by Envy